IGNORED

ltmforum.com, for a limited time only

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Of course I wasn't saying that's all I thought you would want go to san fran for... Just the thought of taking a trip to San Fran and wasting a meal on pancakes no matter how much you like them, you should just make that shit yourself and eat stuff in exclusive location's that aren't easy to make taste the same way.

In and out burger is a completely different subject than pancakes, they have local ingredients freshly delivered daily for an exclusively fucking tasty experience. Making a high quality burger is a completely different realm than making some good pancakes.

i made an account

Of course I wasn't saying that's all I thought you would want go to san fran for... Just the thought of taking a trip to San Fran and wasting a meal on pancakes no matter how much you like them, you should just make that shit yourself and eat stuff in exclusive location's that aren't easy to make taste the same way.

In and out burger is a completely different subject than pancakes, they have local ingredients freshly delivered daily for an exclusively fucking tasty experience. Making a high quality burger is a completely different realm than making some good pancakes.

i love in n out burger, best fast food restaurant ever

Guest Betty
where's that gif with the big black guy drinking from a plastic cup?

i'd really like to post it here.

I had the same problem the other day.

Blanket Fort Collapse, I thank you Sir for bringing this to the community's attention.

I, for one, am glad that Theo got past his banning and has gone on to do something productive and create a forum where he can share his views and others who are like-minded can go. That's what the internet's all about.

I also appreciate the fact that now, when people still insist that there's an LTM forum, I can say, yes, there is, and direct them to Theo's Little Patch of Internet Heaven™.

Also, when people complain about how things are run here, I can say with confidence that there IS a place they can go where they can experience a true change of pace in comparison to WATMM.

The joyrex account there sounds funny if it is Theo posting as me. Must be very cathartic for him.

I just hope that's a legitimate IPB license he paid for (the forum), as it's rather expensive, and they do check existing IPB forums to see if they are registered... to think he's that devoted to pay for a forum so he and other like-minded people can come together... that's dedication. I applaud this.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

1. actually i'm convinced. where do i sign up?

2. mels drive in is not a drive in. very disappointing.

it would have been funnier if they created bizzaro world watmm with accounts in all our names and they posted hilarious mock threads. that would be fun to do.

I had the same problem the other day.

autnv5.jpg

Guest ms-dos

How can an unemployed person afford to host a message board when he has to spend all that money on AIDS cocktails?

Archived