IGNORED

How to tell if your female friend is interested?

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
get her drunk, ask her

if it all fails

she wont remember

This, get a bit pissed with her, ask if epic flirting occurs. Sorted. If there is no epic flirting, then forget it

If you're a 'nice' guy, just rape her. Bearing in mind the successful prosecution rate for this type of 'date rape' where the people involved know each other is so small, you'll almost certainly get away with it. And as long as you're a 'nice' guy, friends and family will blame the fucked up slut, and you'll be in the clear.*

*This might not work if you're black or asian or ugly.

so its another dud. Cant really say I'm surprised though.

She explained to me how shes just not a relationship type of person and its definately true, in all the time I've known her she doesn't really ever seem to want to get involved with guys at all. I know she isn't gay though and she thoroughly explained shit to me, how lifelong friendships often get ruined by this sort of shit.

Its true, the good news about getting turned down by a good friend is that you actually WANT to be friends with them unlike some random bitcho you never met who played you.

Anyways thanks for all the love watmm.

P.S. I fucking punched her in the stomach so hard afterwards that her ovaries came out

Guest JohnTqs
so its another dud. Cant really say I'm surprised though.

She explained to me how shes just not a relationship type of person and its definately true, in all the time I've known her she doesn't really ever seem to want to get involved with guys at all. I know she isn't gay though and she thoroughly explained shit to me, how lifelong friendships often get ruined by this sort of shit.

Its true, the good news about getting turned down by a good friend is that you actually WANT to be friends with them unlike some random bitcho you never met who played you.

Anyways thanks for all the love watmm.

P.S. I fucking punched her in the stomach so hard afterwards that her ovaries came out

peanuts-never-ever-ever-give-up-print-c12205001.jpg

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i think i'm beginnging to fall for you just from reading this thread

:angel:

If you're a 'nice' guy, just rape her. Bearing in mind the successful prosecution rate for this type of 'date rape' where the people involved know each other is so small, you'll almost certainly get away with it. And as long as you're a 'nice' guy, friends and family will blame the fucked up slut, and you'll be in the clear.*

*This might not work if you're black or asian or ugly.

lol

so by that theory if you rape someone and you're looking good it's not a rape but rather just speeding up the inevitable.

Guest cardan

have i said it enough yet??

DENNIS NILSEN

either way, keep trying, you can still win her man. u sherr she has the V? cuz if so, she NEEDS a D. U got a D right? all G's w a V always N a D. if U can't S the G w a D tn I don't know wt U r trying 2 do wit yo dick boi

Archived