IGNORED

txtLogo!

YEK

my new alias is txtLogo

/ i spent a couple hours on this song and probably will spend more depending on the feedback of course,

i dunno, listen to it , it's pretty out there

THANKYOU FOR LISTENING!

I give you then, the first txtLogo track, turtle wind

Huzzah

ps: i didn't realize it was as short as it is, whatevs

turtlewind.mp3

i really don't want to make an enemy here yek, as you seem like a pretty decent fella, BUT... Please tell me it's a joke. If it's not, this is probably the most pointless piece of shit nothing that has ever been posted in YLC. Seriously. If it's a joke, well, it's a minor lol i guess. Please don't take this as a personal attack.

EDIT: if this took a few hours.... holy shit. what were you doing?

Guest JohnTqs
Please tell me it's a joke. If it's not, this is probably the most pointless piece of shit nothing that has ever been posted in YLC.

lol

err. it was really just an experiment at first and then i thought i'd make a diddy out of it, 3 instruments just a stepping stone to something greater i guess but thanks

it started off as noodling and i didn't want to keep it for a later date so i made a little thing from it. i guess it's not really serious enough worth posting

and yeah sneaksta, i got what you said

Archived