IGNORED

shut the fuck up lily allen you spoilt annoying cunt

keltoi

i hate her new song about her lying in the wet patch and giving her man amazing head and not getting satisfied and it's not fair and really not ok etc. she writes lyrics like a skanky 14 year old chav skank.

i laugh at her fat arse and legs which are too big for her upper half and height. lol.

:embrassed: phew.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder if shes aware of how shit her lyrics are and that shes cynically just writing songs for schoolkids to buy cause thats who buys songs or if she actually thinks that what shes doing is big and clever

infinitely more detestable are the guardian hacks and all the other sycophantic middle class media scumbags who fawn all over her in the press and fantasise about bumming her while sexing their boring wives in their boring houses

Guest Iain C

I can't be bothered to dig out the pic of me kissing my signed LDN 7", but meeting Lily and getting it signed was perhaps the single greatest moment of my life. She's friendly and patient with fans, and can actually sing. Great arse too.

i wonder if shes aware of how shit her lyrics are and that shes cynically just writing songs for schoolkids to buy cause thats who buys songs or if she actually thinks that what shes doing is big and clever

infinitely more detestable are the guardian hacks and all the other sycophantic middle class media scumbags who fawn all over her in the press and fantasise about bumming her while sexing their boring wives in their boring houses

she thinks she's clever. i saw her on some t4 thing talking about her album title "it's not me, it's you" as if it was the most intellectual play on words created this century.

amount of times you hear these radio 1/channel(T)4 presenter twats talking of her subversive lyrics.

she should stop shagging OAPs maybe

the 'mean' bit in that song is what i find the most irritating

like.. "i fink ur really mean" or something..

edit: "it's not fair n i fink ur really mean", that's it

Looks like I'm not an hipster because I've never heard of her b4, guess I'm not down with what's popular with the dipshits, I would so tap that fine fat ass of her's.

Knowing who Lily Allen is doesn't make you a hipster, you're probably more of a hipster for saying you don't know who she is.

Archived