IGNORED

shut the fuck up lily allen you spoilt annoying cunt

keltoi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can take her or leaveher, i dont listen to her music, but i like how she mouths off people i dont like, and because she is ''famous'' she can and i cant.

NOW her annoying twin who rips her off all the time, who i forget the name of now, is the one who i cant fucking stand.. whats her fucking name?! sounds like pat butcher ''i fink ur well fit''... but i havnt seen her around for a year or so, so maybe shes just playing in pubs and shit, and no longer has a record company

fucking hate her! with all my hate!

the british love to hate public figures and it always seems to come from some cool hipster writing an article about how its cool to hate such figure and it starts from there.

Guest 277: 930-933

I'd like to spread those cheeks and give it to her.

Then I'd walk off and maybe she'd write a song about what happened and I could appear on the cover of a tabloid and be a guest on some game shows and badly produced talk shows.

Guest Jimbob
the british love to hate public figures and it always seems to come from some cool hipster writing an article about how its cool to hate such figure and it starts from there.

Not quite mate.

It's because we have to listen to their shit music on the radio at work all day, five days a week.

What a cunt.

not you marf btw :rolleyes:

Guest countchocula

So the message of the song is it is not okay to have a small penis and ejaculate prematurely?

Guest ~ism

what the fuck is wrong with you people.

lilly allen is the most transformed human being of the last couple of years.

used to detest her - properly.

now i fucking love that woman.

i'd twat her all over the house. then make her tea.

sweet jesus, the lack of taste in this place amazes me sometimes!

PS - that ass is just fine. It's called reality. dig it.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

smile was a great single. haven't heard a peep from her since.

tips:

- avoid radio 1

- don't watch popworld (you're really too old anyway)

- don't read the sun

what the fuck is wrong with you people.

lilly allen is the most transformed human being of the last couple of years.

how so?

other than in that you've begrudgingly grown to tolerate her ubiquitous annoying presence

Guest idrn

in england we like to build them up and tear them down. it's totally unacceptable that a vapid popstar should show even the slightest degree of intelligence or personality. she needs to be put in her place with internet vitriol.

infinitely more detestable are the guardian hacks and all the other sycophantic middle class media scumbags who fawn all over her in the press and fantasise about bumming her while sexing their boring wives in their boring houses

this is a lol though

maybe i can't

because i don't know what's right and what's edit: real any more and it's not fair and i fink you're a meany

edit: real

Guest analogue wings
smile was a great single. haven't heard a peep from her since.

tips:

- avoid radio 1

- don't watch popworld (you're really too old anyway)

- don't read the sun

- move to America

Guest IRARI
i like lily allen

but then i also like napalm death

meh

that's funny i am d/ling some scorn right now... i decided against collecting napalm death records grindcore lol

Guest analogue wings

She's so ordinary looking. I bet when she plays the States, the staff at the venues assume she's Lily Allen's PA.

Archived