IGNORED

shut the fuck up lily allen you spoilt annoying cunt

keltoi

Guest melotronic

haven't read the thread because it would get me all angry and worked up but i can't fucking stand this broad

:getlost:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont listen to her music or her chat show or anything, but she has got a right old dirty look going on. i can see it in her eyes.

me and the girlie would destroy her in bed.

then slice her stomach open and drink her blood.

Guest Tony Danza
dont listen to her music or her chat show or anything, but she has got a right old dirty look going on. i can see it in her eyes.

That's not very nice.

That's not very nice.

we'd stitch her back up again?

• 8 years later...

absolute classic!

Just for the hell of it I googled lily allen is a cunt ​and low and behold 4th on the list, I see the immortal ​watmm

​well she's back in the news lads, and this report is from the leftie Mirror! I wonder what The Daily Mail think? Heheh

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/multi-millionaire-lily-allen-sparks-backlash-after-saying-shell-be-homeless-as-tenants-in-her-london-flat-refuse-to-move-out/ar-BBGelU1?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

i wonder if shes aware of how shit her lyrics are and that shes cynically just writing songs for schoolkids to buy cause thats who buys songs or if she actually thinks that what shes doing is big and clever

infinitely more detestable are the guardian hacks and all the other sycophantic middle class media scumbags who fawn all over her in the press and fantasise about bumming her while sexing their boring wives in their boring houses

flol

Great arse

i have photoshopped a penis onto one of her many greasy bacon sandwich photos. wait here while i try to find it.

i'd make her scream.

I would so tap that fine fat ass of her's.

id stick my face in that flabby ass. Yes ser

I'd like to spread those cheeks and give it to her.

i'd twat her all over the house. then make her tea

I'd like to wash her cunt with my tears.

i'd like to put it in her pooper.

she has got a right old dirty look going on. i can see it in her eyes.

I'd plow that fat arse with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

i liked chubby lily with the fat ass, skinny lily does nothing for me. sad wang :cry:

I think watmm has a serious problem

i can take her or leaveher, i dont listen to her music, but i like how she mouths off people i dont like, and because she is ''famous'' she can and i cant.

NOW her annoying twin who rips her off all the time, who i forget the name of now, is the one who i cant fucking stand.. whats her fucking name?! sounds like pat butcher ''i fink ur well fit''... but i havnt seen her around for a year or so, so maybe shes just playing in pubs and shit, and no longer has a record company

fucking hate her! with all my hate!

Was this about Kate Nash? lol

Archived