IGNORED

discog_2006

Guest robotanalysis

Guest robotanalysis
ok. i thought you meant it was something concrete..

me? naw, I don't have that kind of information, I just noticed an update on their webpage.

Guest pietrobot
check out the music70 page. new album listed...coming soon.

this may just be a place-holder for what's to

come.. and who know's when that'll be.....

Guest Archrival

I think its a EP with maybe 1 or 2 new tracks and some remixes from friends that they helped out with remixes..like boom bip, odd nosdam (cloudead), beck etc..

I think its a EP with maybe 1 or 2 new tracks and some remixes from friends that they helped out with remixes..like boom bip, odd nosdam (cloudead), beck etc..

Wow, if they release an EP with a combination of new tracks and remixes by others, that will really shake my faith in BoC. In the past they've been so interested in craftinc complete musical experiences, not your standard chart-related singles fare.

If it's an EP, I hope it's self-contained and unique, like IABPOITC.

Wow, if they release an EP with a combination of new tracks and remixes by others, that will really shake my faith in BoC. In the past they've been so interested in craftinc complete musical experiences, not your standard chart-related singles fare.

If it's an EP, I hope it's self-contained and unique, like IABPOITC.

Well Odd Nosdam said he did a remix of Dayvan Cowboy on his website, so I think this is likely

i dunno, wouldn't an odd nosdam remix be released on mush or anticon, something like that? i doubt that it would be released on music70 or warp ... and BoC only have their own proper albums/eps on their discogs page

Guest lands end road

"Hello from David (odd nosdam)

Been getting into the remix game this year. Just finished a 9+ minute

redo of Boards of Canada's 'Dayvan Cowboy'. This should be released

sometime in early 2006 on a single via warp."

Im guessing this will be the next release although Im hoping for a new EP or the magical BOXSET

Guest BunnyRabbit
i dunno, wouldn't an odd nosdam remix be released on mush or anticon, something like that? i doubt that it would be released on music70 or warp ... and BoC only have their own proper albums/eps on their discogs page

Nah, remixes always come out on the label of the artists being remixed, no the other way around.

well, one thing's for sure. BOC do everything deliberately. they wouldn't have accidentally placed a mysterious blank box in their discogs section on accident. all those statements about trying to get away form the mysterious image are crap too. what do you call this?

let's hope it's new material.

ah okay

Weak. I'm getting flashbacks to the Cure's "Mixed Up" album, the defining moment when the group went from teetering on the edge of suckitude, to full blown suckitude. Remixes by others have no place on any BoC release in my opinion.

Archived