IGNORED

Clark - Totems Flare

o00o

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat
the leak is only 192 anyways!

the entire album is available on a russian mp3 site in 180 - 222 kbps (vbr).

Yeah, that's what I have. It felt awkward to say, "the leak is only 180 - 222 kbps (vbr) anyways!"

Yeah Ive got it on again this morning, and had it on last night when I got back from town pissed as a fart. Music for all moods. Gonna have some weed for the first time in 4-5 months and put it on too. Good times. I cant fucking get enough of this album now.

Happy Sunday Bob

I got weed after not having any for a few weeks (guy was dicking me around and finally came through). The next day, I found that the album had leaked... I'd been having a totally shitty week, and it was just a complete 180 from that. Great melding of circumstances.

Future Daniel, fuck me. Got all emotional the first time I heard it. Which was embarrassing seeing I was ambling around Morrisons with my MP3 player. Best Clark track since Body Riddle.

Guest hahathhat

mystery revealed

go outside go outside don't turn around girl take me down to the rainbow grrrr

and I want to go inside the molecule girl of a rainbow girl

go inside a rainbow so rare

sowing the bloom

inner plume

outer plume

so I take you on a ride

then I want to go inside

then i want to go inside

then I modify

and I don't even know if it would be worth it in the long run

the elastic snags and wooden friendships die

but we can voodoo into shapes for all my gaping mind to see

but you can voodoo into shapes for all my gaping mind to see

grnnnnnnn etc etc

mystery revealed

go inside a rainbow so rare

sowing the bloom

inner plume

outer plume

so I take you on a ride

then I want to go inside

then i want to go inside

then I modify

and I don't even know if it would be worth it in the long run

the elastic snags and wooden friendships die

but we can voodoo into shapes for all my gaping mind to see

but you can voodoo into shapes for all my gaping mind to see

grnnnnnnn etc etc

awesome, lyrics are just as wtf as the track was the first time i heard it. instant new clark fav. amazing!

the flow on this record is just so seamless. there seem to be some nice common threads throughout a lot of the tracks. everything goes so smooth. im glad he paid a lot of attention to that. this is a very rewarding record so far.

Guest 1337isg4y

Sup.

Been listening to this som' bitch for a couple days. Best album of 09 so far!

Guest Pilcat

woke up for work knowing i would be able to listen to this all day while making 3d models... got me excited :yeah:

It's all pretty fucking good, a lot of the tracks that didn't get me too much the first time I'm loving now. Clark subforum! Will def be buying this, so glad to hear this album is a lot more solid than Turning Dragon, which was stupidly hit or miss for me.

Anyone else notice his use of reverb on this album? It's really nice. Wonder what he used. Fuckloads of distortion all over the place too, sounds like he used some guitar fuzz plugin or something?

Aah damn you Future Daniel! Every time I listen to the album I have to repeat this track about five times. Can't wait to get this into Ableton and fiddle about with it so it mixes into drum and bass. I've got to hear this on a big rig!!

Guest onehandbandit

I'm the same with Future Daniel, beautiful...The bit at the end after he grabs the track and crumbles it into a little ball is perfect.

Pretty kickass album, which I will actually purchase once available in FLAC/CD Quality. I don't LIKE everything on the CD, but I highly respect the fact that Clark is continuing to find his own voice while incorporating the better part of the WARP catalogue.

It's one of those things where, although I would like to see a different type of feel for some of the tracks, maybe more tightly focused with less repetition, I get that this is what "Clark" sounds like. The lush textures along with the overall energy makes it a purchase, because there's no one else out there at the moment who I feel sounds like they ENJOY making their music as much as he does. Plus, I know he's ain't clockin' mad cash so I also encourage anyone who likes this to contribute to the musicians who are still out there making music for music's sake.

im going to decipher every lyric on this record one day and make myself the first fanboy clark shirt with the lyrics all over it. maybe even a falling man......

i like totems flare so much, im going to get the falling man tattooed on my forehead so i can be like the album cover...

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I'M ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH!

-fanboy

yes! i was wondering when you were going to hear this. i thought maybe you were not going for the leak. i dont even know who you are aside from a good clark defender. haha. i know most of them because there arent a lot of us!

Clark Subforum immediately

wait until you hear the closing three tracks. lol. you are only halfway through your first listen. wait until your 21st. muaahahahahahaaa

Archived