NYT - Daily

Five Thirty Eight

NPR Politics

Talking Politics

The Guardian Long Read

The Guardian Politics Show

The Washington Post - Can he do that?

Deep State Radio is good too.

And The President's Inbox (really all of the CFR podcasts are).

Edited by doublename

joe rogan has had some great guests,especially when joey diaz is on

no way, joe rogan is too dumb, the amount of misinformation being spew each episode is too much, i just get mad.

even when he has interesting guests, he doesnt ask interesting questions 

Edited by Deer

I actually remember years and years ago a screenshot of a Reddit post that said something like "is joe Rogan into vaping?? Because if he isn't we definitely should get him into vaping" this was years before vaping was literally everywhere. It was a huge embarrassing lol then but now it's just our fuxking reality. Kill me please

Podcasts are my favorite form of media, they're simply fantastic in the right hands and a great pastime while I draw, commute, travel, do the dishes or whatever. I love everything history, true crime and real life curiosities/stories.

Radiolab (and its subsidiaries Serial & S-Town) is easily my favorite.

Freakonomics

History:

Hardcore History

The History of Rome

BBC's In Our Time

Crime:

Serial

Criminal

Someone Knows Something

Unsolved

Good morning (GMT time)

Though not a mahoosive fan of The Beatles music, I appreciate their story is a story worth telling. I was recommended this podcast by Sneaky Dragon where two Supernerds do through The Beatles discography. At first I thought I would switch it off after 10 minutes but funnily enough I listened with relish to every single chapter, these two chaps enthusiasm and joy of the Fab Four will rub off on you. I think I even went through a minor Beatles phase afterwards (no Sgt Pepper though as the more people tell me how its The Best Album Of All Time Bar None Zzzzzzzzz the more I rebel against it!) but Abbey Road, Revolver, The Beatles and Magical Mystery Tour all got a few spins. Anyway here is the Sneaky Dragon podcasts. Enjoy!

http://www.sneakydragon.com/category/podcast/compleatly-beatles/

Edited by beerwolf

joe rogan has had some great guests,especially when joey diaz is on

no way, joe rogan is too dumb, the amount of misinformation being spew each episode is too much, i just get mad.

even when he has interesting guests, he doesnt ask interesting questions

. Maybe,but I find it funny as fuck,depends on the guests a lot tho,I hate all the MMA stuff

every episode? 

Mexican day laborer who was sexually assaulted by a woman from one of the most recent episodes has to be my favorite character ever

also harriet tubman ending slaving by saying "sir that is not my job" fucking destroyed me

Edited by dr lopez

every episode? 

yes every ep I like Italian American guy who doesn't know the made up Italian words other Italian Americans use

Also Stav's hypothetical yesterday - "would you suck a Swedish fish out of a guy's dick?"

Podcasts are my favorite form of media, they're simply fantastic in the right hands and a great pastime while I draw, commute, travel, do the dishes or whatever. I love everything history, true crime and real life curiosities/stories.

Radiolab (and its subsidiaries Serial & S-Town) is easily my favorite.

Freakonomics

History:

Hardcore History

The History of Rome

BBC's In Our Time

Crime:

Serial

Criminal

Someone Knows Something

Unsolved

Have you heard Intrigue: Murder in the Lucky Holiday Hotel from the BBC? Thought it was a v good true crime joint.

I listen to Tabs Out and my buddy's podcast whenever he puts an episode out.

I like Norm McDonald's stuff but I listen to it sporadically. 

The Bergdahl Serial episodes were fascinating.

Need to give We Are Dreamers a listen

Marc Maron has good guests on, listened to a few of those - he's done so many you are bound to find one of a person you are a fan of

Although technically dj sets Fenriz' stuff is great including this interview with Dave Hill

Marc Maron has good guests on, listened to a few of those - he's done so many you are bound to find one of a person you are a fan of

Maron's really great at connecting with whomever he's interviewing and getting them to open up.  I do find it a little frustrating when he tries to discuss music though... goes a bit out of his depth there, despite being a hobbyist guitarist.  Other than that he's one of the best interviewers around.  I think I've listened to well over 100 WTF podcasts.

Tall Tales

Bodega Boys

Chapo

Trillbilly Worker's Party

The Legacy Music Hour

The Watch

Black Astronauts Podcast

Air Buds

Monday Morning Podcast

also...

West Coast Cum Town > East Coast Cum Town 

(mostly because I like Jamel Johnson and Stav's laugh is grating) 

Edited by takeshi

who're your guys

My podcast guys?  Maron's WTF podcast is the one I turn to 90% of the time, but I'll occasionally listen to Opie and Anthony or Harmontown (that's Dan Harmon's podcast, dude who created Rick and Morty).  

I'm listening to Maron interview The Lucas Brothers as I type this.  it's a pretty great interview: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rbn-b9Bq7s