IGNORED

Good podcasts?

Npoess

I like Marc maron. On being is an npr one I like (sort of a Sunday morning service without religion) . Also milk street on npr for food cause I like Christopher Kimble

Ira glass of course. I do a great impression

radio lab if you can stand the cut up shit. I like bbc radio. 

Not aware of British podcasts.

Can't stand npr on the weekends, Wait wait don't tell me is awful and the Jazz is awful. Also 1 A is obsessed with race. race race race

good suggestions in here. Except Adam Corrola. He voted for trump! I know him from sex talk but not his podcast, in all fairness, he came from nothing in this world of nepotism. so good for him

Edited by marf

good suggestions in here. Except Adam Corrola. He voted for trump! I know him from sex talk but not his podcast, in all fairness, he came from nothing in this world of nepotism. so good for him

but the serial rapist and the white nationalist murderer are fine? God forbid someone voted for trump.

but the serial rapist and the white nationalist murderer are fine? God forbid someone voted for trump.

Fair point. Corrola irks me a little but he's alright. Kind of a poor man's Norm McDonald voice wise.

• 3 weeks later...

so we need some evidence where they deny that their shows are about politics and we'll cite it..

"cum town is about being gay with your dad"

yep that works

Edited by dr lopez

yes stav sampler ep was a ripper

new cumtown b-ball spin off pod! just stav & adam yakking it up about who fucks in bball and what clothing labels today's rappers are promoting 

• 3 weeks later...

pipecast is deece

latest ep of cum town is an all timer. nick yacked out of his mind, turning into the rust cohle of middling comedians. also the first correct public take on louis ck, not the melodramatic crying shit on maron.

Edited by zaphod

Couldn't get into Alice Isn't Dead, going to try Archive 81.

Archive 81 was going well until they included a rat that the main bloke occasionally speaks with which replies in squeaks. On a podcast that is trying to be creepy. 

• 3 weeks later...

lol I was trying to find that one recently. Also the old black lady “somebody done sucked that boy dick”

but actually day laborer “where u get that boipussy clown college” from the last free ep is an all timer