damn, they missed the System of a Down one again. I got into Semenville over lockdown, and by "got into" I mean I listened to the best bits as clipped and reposted by the yt massive (Future Files, Asian/Nubian Fidance, etc.) for some reason during peak lockdown all their videos were getting recommended to me daily. I can't sit through an entire 50 mins, podcasts still for some reason don't hold my attention for long.

things I like:

• middle school stupidity, doing voices and calling things gay (the mission statement of the show)
  • Stav laugh (this is an essential element and represents the first hurdle for new listeners)
  • Nick's autism (esp. his backstories or recounting shitty movies in extreme detail)
  • when Adam is genuinely funny instead of forever playing the passive punching bag (but also when he's a punching bag)

things I don't like:

• the fanbase (god damn they suck dick. in every video there are comments sucking Nick off and pointlessly savaging Adam/Stav as dead weight, not getting their relationship/dynamics at all)
  • Nick's serious takes (dancing too close to the Hyde line there m8)
  • basically Nick as a person, I think. he's definitely gotten more mental as the show has progressed.

marry Adam, fuck Stav, kill Nick.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#09 - Rattlesnake Compound and the Facility at Montauk with Umop Upisdn Umop Upisdn comes to chat finally. Lion and Phillip (Cuthbert [Salv]) joins as well. We talk about evil snakes, Umop's care

Been binging The Tim Dillon Show. Found him through the Cumtown/ Legion of Skanks/ Brandon Wardell universe & he's quickly become one of my favourite comedians  

Here's my fav podcasts:  Snap Judgment Science Vs Heaven's Gate (might want to avoid that one actually, it can be pretty messed up.) Sardonicast

• 2 weeks later...

nicks ultimate fantasy of Gillian Anderson and young Virginia madsen 69ing while he holds a gun to his head was hilarious

Man, when they start roasting to the tune of BIPP at 1:45, it really got me. 

Edited by xxx
On 1/29/2021 at 6:28 AM, mister miller said:

office hours live w/tim heidecker

Yes! I've been listening for the past couple of years. Many hilarious moments.

If anyone is a fan of Vic Berger, check this out as he's one of the hosts.

• 2 weeks later...

Has no one mentioned Last Podcast on the Left? True crime/serial killers/cults/aliens/conspiracy theory presented from a comedic angle. Also all the podcasts on that network (Roundtable of Gentlemen, The Brighter Side, Wizard & the Bruiser, Page 7) are great.

Sorry if someone has mentioned it already, too lazy to pore through this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

great interview below with former AB high council member mike thompson

• 4 weeks later...