IGNORED

New track: "Gambler"

Guest kyriakos

I liked it well enough. The bass sound that you had was pretty cool. The drums kind of put me off though, just because they were so straightforward. But the ambience was niiice.

nice super chilled techno number. It sounds a bit distorted at times, but you didn't waste my time by posting it. It's fine without the vocal you mentioned. I suggest some eq'ing, like cutting some of the low and lower mid frequencies, as it is muddy in those ranges. Possibly boost the highs a little bit too.

Now read the rules, and comment on other people's songs, or I will ignore you forever. Keep the community tight by contributing your input on others songs, and not just a "i like it", "this sucks", or "your mixing is shit", as that doesn't help anyone.

Guest kyriakos
I liked it well enough. The bass sound that you had was pretty cool. The drums kind of put me off though, just because they were so straightforward. But the ambience was niiice.

yeah i see what you mean about the drums. another person mentioned that to me as well. will try to fix that.

glad you liked the rest though. always appreciate your comments. thanks.

Guest kyriakos
nice super chilled techno number. It sounds a bit distorted at times, but you didn't waste my time by posting it. It's fine without the vocal you mentioned. I suggest some eq'ing, like cutting some of the low and lower mid frequencies, as it is muddy in those ranges. Possibly boost the highs a little bit too.

Now read the rules, and comment on other people's songs, or I will ignore you forever. Keep the community tight by contributing your input on others songs, and not just a "i like it", "this sucks", or "your mixing is shit", as that doesn't help anyone.

duly noted. i'll try to be more active in here.

and thanks for listening and taking the time to advise me on what you think it needs.

will work on it more : D

Archived