IGNORED

Luke Vibert - We Hear You

Guest bitroast

Guest PWSTEAL

We Hear You is sick!

"De Pimp Act", "dive and lie wrecked", & "pretty old acid music"

Are some amazing tracks that really stick out. Lovin it!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty Old Acid Music is wicked

singing with this child "aaaaasssssiid Musiq :whistling: "

that, and the rest of the album is top quality too. Got the wavs, then i forgot i actually bought them and got the cd too. :facepalm:

i like it, but nowhere near as much as his other stuff. the sampling just kind of wears on me after a while.

edit: i don't know if i've got dementia or what but FUCK, i love this album. just flicked through the tracks again and realized i really dug this one. i DOOOO think he needs to learn when to stop repeating a sample though. tracks like "a fine line" off of rhythm and "lovely" off of tally ho! would have to be the biggest examples of this. there are a couple of micromoments in this album where i get twanged the wrong way from a silly sample that go away, but its got so much fucking rhythm... this one really swings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Me and my friend just listened to this in a 1995 Eagle Talon whilst crusin at night, and this music sounds like 'it doesn't give a fuck'. It is extremely fun music to listen to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Portionate

Batting for England is the ring tone on my phone.

I like this one quite a bit but it's a long listen, just like Luke's last few have been.

Quite fond of Square Footage & House Stabs.

just flicked through the tracks again and realized i really dug this one. i DOOOO think he needs to learn when to stop repeating a sample though.

I also think he has gone too far with that but at that point I don't think he cares about this anymore, if he ever had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived