IGNORED

New song-- boc cover

Guest Gravity

well, first of all, it's peaking like crazy. you need to turn those levels down.

second of all, this is chaos. there are some nice sounds in there, but they aren't organized in any pleasing manner whatsoever. the treble is way too high, it's piercing.

no offense, but there isn't one thing i find to be worthwhile in this 58 seconds of noise.

Guest slow_this_world_down
well, first of all, it's peaking like crazy. you need to turn those levels down.

second of all, this is chaos. there are some nice sounds in there, but they aren't organized in any pleasing manner whatsoever. the treble is way too high, it's piercing.

no offense, but there isn't one thing i find to be worthwhile in this 58 seconds of noise.

here download this and give it another listen, i should have posted this one first.

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14ICDAT...GF3N8L1VW0G0J2H

career? heh.

sorry to sound like such a negative dude, i'm really not, but there is no way you should be thinking about a career in music, especially since it's painfully obvious that you are in the very early beginning stages of music making.

just focus on what you like to do, keep doing it, and take the opportunities as they come. it's useless to think about the future, and equally useless to get discouraged so easily.

yes, this track sucks. everyone on this board will most likely agree. but you just keep doing what you love, and don't let anyone get in your way.

career? heh.

sorry to sound like such a negative dude, i'm really not, but there is no way you should be thinking about a career in music, especially since it's painfully obvious that you are in the very early beginning stages of music making.

just focus on what you like to do, keep doing it, and take the opportunities as they come. it's useless to think about the future, and equally useless to get discouraged so easily.

yes, this track sucks. everyone on this board will most likely agree. but you just keep doing what you love, and don't let anyone get in your way.

thanks, i appreciate your honesty and will keep on doing what i love.

It took until about 38 seconds to figure out which tune it was you were covering, it has a certain manic energy i appreciate, but i dont know, have you got a filter or flange overdrive on all the channels? It sounds maybe abit too dirty for its own good, having said that its not that bad, needs to be thought out more and more pleasant on the ear for its own sake rather than anyone else's.

It took until about 38 seconds to figure out which tune it was you were covering, it has a certain manic energy i appreciate, but i dont know, have you got a filter or flange overdrive on all the channels? It sounds maybe abit too dirty for its own good, having said that its not that bad, needs to be thought out more and more pleasant on the ear for its own sake rather than anyone else's.

i appreciate it, thanks.

:fear:

Did you create all of the sounds in this track yourself? Or did you take the original and mix it with your own beats?

Everything but I saw drones backwards is by me, but the fire sample is from half life 2.

Archived