IGNORED

who the fuck is lady gaga and where did she come from?!@

sinicalypse

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right well i challenge you to a spaghetti meatball making contest, with lady gaga as judge

based on your lacklustre response, i reckon i have a good chance of winning

if i made her spaghetti meatballs i would wank in the sauce and put some bits of broken up shit in the meat ball mix

you´re half way there, that´s half the perfect meatball spaghetti lady gaga version recipe

At the start of the year, I was reading one of the customary articles that come out saying what's going to be big this year in terms of films, music etc.

In the world of music, Lady Gaga and her ilk were being touted as this years Next Big Thing™. Apparently, Gaga and Co. would be storming the charts with their 'revolutionary electronic sound' or something like that, which would change the face of the charts.

The only Gaga song I've heard was the ubiquitous Let's Dance, and far from being a thrilling voyage into the musical unknown, it sounds pretty much like every other piece of chart music produced in recent times.

maybe i read it wrong or looked at the wrong thing, but it seems to say that the UK went gaga for electro-pop in 2009

Some of my friends just watch MTV all day long and don't mute the volume when there are commercials (MTV consists of commercials for about 90% btw)

And lady gaga keeps coming on, black eyed peas, t-pain I fucking hate it, but they like it / don't mind it, fucking retarded

When I lower the volume they keep putting it back up lol

black eyed peas

Have you guys heard their new single? It should have been named "The Autotune Song"

Christ...

yeah that is the song that keeps coming up, it kills me ffs, and a mate of mine even said he likes it, the same friend which has been giving me shit for listening to repetitive music, go figure

get new friends berk

lol

you've got a point

i hate taboo from black eye peas..

He's like Keanu Reeves. No one really knows what the fuck he is? Native American? Asian? Wtf?

just like james iha was MENT to be the other guitarist for the smashing pumpkins. who even remembers a song that iha wrote? (apart from bugg superstar and ''the boy'' on the 1974 single and his solo albums...)

I heard her single on the radio while my mp3 player was on vacation.

Apparently she thinks she's a rapper, because she says her own name in a song she wrote. Like a rapper.

And her name sounds like a group of marketing experts got together and said "What could we name a new, trendy singer?"

and then one of the quiet, nerdy office gophers mutters "You could name her after the sounds a retarded newborn makes."

And then the CEO shouts, "That's fucking brilliant, Jim!"

And the gopher says "It's Bill, you tightwad asshole."

Then the CEO orders a hit out on the gopher, knocks him off, then passes the idea off as his own.

Guest JohnTqs
I heard her single on the radio while my mp3 player was on vacation.

Apparently she thinks she's a rapper, because she says her own name in a song she wrote. Like a rapper.

like sean de paul? gon giv it to ya

"Record companies are pushing the rise of female electropop artists in their early twenties with the intent of replacing male guitar bands and male electropop acts with a "geeky" image.[16] The labels are hoping that a return of 1980's style credible, idiosyncratic pop music will prove to be a form of escapism in tough economic times.[16]"

How nice of them

Record companies can fuck a puppy. Gaga's music is pathetically trendy at best.

Archived