IGNORED

who the fuck is lady gaga and where did she come from?!@

sinicalypse

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard on a radio when her first single came out that she was something like a back singer for some hip hop artists (mostly female) and then she did this album and since then she is solo..

• 6 months later...
Guest AOOproductions

is this just another massmedia creation of a semi-to-fuckable bitch who can sing getting out there and weird quasi-futuristic/dadaist slutting it up with an excess of no-doubt-mandated style upon her in the hopes that she can become a thing

you make it sound like this formula is used all the time... You have to applaud her for her originality, even if it is forced. It's better than any of these other commercial twats who actually do use formulas and rubbish marketing techniques with out any soul at all.

Her songs aren't that different from the rest of what's out there these days but I'm entertained by her style. At least she's doing something interesting to differentiate herself from her peers.

Also, I like this video, it looked like Matthew Barney did a femdom remake of A Clockwork Orange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso

I've always seen Lady Gaga as something of a better breed than the likes of...wel every other sqauwking pop brat out there.

There's a definite edge to her style. Her music is perpect melodic pop the way it should be (and used to be esp in the 80s hehe) Her lyrics may be run off the mill stuff, but this is what I'd choose if had to name a quality good soundin pop bitch.

I'm listening to Blondie at the moment. Don't know if that affected my post.

i like her dedication to her style and image. she has one of the most considered images on the market, and it's an interesting one for a pop star, very dark and violent. the final shot of her from the Bad Romance video is so scary. also the image of her flopping around on golden crutches, wearing a bizarre gold-armored unitard (Paparazzi video), is awesomely creepy. i didn't like most of her album, but the videos are epic.

plus, someone's got to push the envelope on fashion every once in a while, and i like gaga's contributions more than (e.g.) bjork's.

her super-manufactured image and her impassionate attitude make me think that this is a job to her - and i like that in a pop star. like she wears sweatpants and watches network tv with some of her makeup still on and orders in thai food, scaring the shit out of the delivery guy. somehow the unhuman aspect of her makes her more human to me.

sorry wrong forum

Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't like any of the songs I've heard but at least it seems like someone is making a good effort for a finished product here, not like for example Cheryl Cole who looks painfully uncomfortable on stage/videos/photos, voice sounds feeble, songs are forgettable. The only problem is Lady Gaga doesn't give me a boner.

also the image of her flopping around on golden crutches, wearing a bizarre gold-armored unitard (Paparazzi video), is awesomely creepy. i didn't like most of her album, but the videos are epic.

it's supposed to be a reference/symbolism/tribute to metropolis

believe it or not, she's actually the puppet of the Illuminati

lady gaga does in fact have a little penis. she's intersexed... i figured it had already come up in the thread.

So she really is just trying to outdo David Bowie at every turn.

Guest Conor74

lady gaga does in fact have a little penis. she's intersexed... i figured it had already come up in the thread.

And you wouldn't even need to look below the waistline to realise it.

• 3 months later...

Archived