IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Shout out to A1 and Worcestershire sauce though right?

I've never tried A1. I see it in the 'murican section of the world food aisle in supermarkets. Is a lol section, mainly 'candy'

IMG_0379.JPG

Yeah Worcestershire is the shit, probably good on pizza though I've never tried. It's lush on cheese on toast; and pizza is pretty much big and fancy cheese on toast. I reckon.

Was making bloody marys last weekend, it's an integral ingredient in them too.

Everything in its right place re: worcester

Those salty chips. Cadbury here did this chocolate with mashed up salted chips inside. It was ... not as good as it sounds. That fusion needs to happen later down the production chain imo

Nah that's just really good dark chocolate with salt crystals inside.

Remember flipz? They were a good combo

flipzmilkchoc_500.jpg

Edited by hello spiral

Never heard of/seen A1.  I do find the idea of Worchestesercestester sauce on pizza to be quite upsetting tho.  Chocolate covered pretzels are a beautiful thing, as is salted chocolate in general.  Chilli chocolate ftw tho tbqhtyvm.

lol at that embarassing section. 

At least u get a section mate. Australian bit is probably just vegemite, tim tams and pizza shapes.

speaking of diarrohea earlier, and pizza shapes just then, when i was little we had a dog and my brother would feed it these pizza shapes and the dog would get insane gastro distress - shit everywhere. I knew that it was these shapes setting him off but he wouldn't believe me. Watching him feed the dog these biscuits, knowing what was coming, but kinda powerless to stop was terrible.

Pretty much what happens when we eat "Hot Pockets" and such here. Sad story though, poor dog.

Edited by eczem

I find the word 'sweet' in that name problematic. Don't want sweet shit in my savoury food.

Sweet chilli can get fucked too

In the Middle East, they put ketchup on spaghetti and call it "sweet spaghetti". A goddamn abomination.

What about dipping a piece of pretty old manchego in some quality honey, what's everybody's thoughts on that?

I think it is really good.

Wash that away with some ijsbok and you're in business. Get some coarsely ground black pepper involved. Over everything.

Edited by user

About BBQ sauce on pizza: It's good if it's not the main sauce obviously. Just complimentary on a bbq chicken pizza.

And this weird skepticism of BBQ in general in this thread is just appalling. Have you ever had actual BBQ like brisket, pulled pork, ribs, etc.? WTF

About BBQ sauce on pizza: It's good if it's not the main sauce obviously. Just complimentary on a bbq chicken pizza.

And this weird skepticism of BBQ in general in this thread is just appalling. Have you ever had actual BBQ like brisket, pulled pork, ribs, etc.? WTF

Fucc yea. Although I rarely consume any meat that isn't poultry or seafood, BBQ sauce is the absolute best on any kind of grilled, slow-cooked pork.

As for dessert nibblets, dark chocolate and sea salt together are like a happy married couple.

there has been no actual pizza posted. if this was meant to be the opposition thread to the burgers thread in a typical two-party state system, it is failing miserably.