IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

No, Ali Baba's, who I recall quite enjoying in the past.  Last Domino's I had was, unsurprisingly, awful.  Pizza Hut has yet to disappoint, oddly enough.  I know it should be garbage... but I like it, especially for that price.  Of that particular style of doughy/cheesy pizza, I think Cosmos is the most consistently satisfying.  

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I ordered some pizza tonight and it was bad.

: (

That’s shitty, honestly. One typically orders something like that because they need a pick me up. If it arrives and it’s shit then the night just becomes extra shitty ?

7 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Pizza Hut has yet to disappoint, oddly enough.  I know it should be garbage... but I like it, especially for that price.

Yikes. Pizza Hut, anywhere in this city at least, is essentially greased cardboard. It’s got to be the worst pizza available to humans here.

6 minutes ago, StephenG said:

?Yikes. Pizza Hut, anywhere in this city at least, is essentially greased cardboard. It’s got to be the worst pizza available to humans here.

Haha it's probably not better here.  I like the way the grease interacts with the bread.... it's kind of unique to pizza hut.  There's just a certain texture in there that really appeals to me.

'unholy' kiwi pizza is a tangy, pleasant surprise

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/jan/15/taste-test-unholy-kiwi-pizza-is-a-tangy-pleasant-surprise

“I wouldn’t even serve this to my worst enemy,” our waiter says with a smile as he plonks the pizza down on the table.

4032.thumb.jpg.a91e1f9ed3a2e8c2c0827921687f1510.jpg

• Burger 1

Funny the article mentioned trypophobia in relation to the original pizza photo - that's what it triggered in me too!  Looks like a horrible disease.

The more artfully designed one looks frustrating due to placement of just one on each slice.  I'd cut them into smaller pieces and spread them around more.... and possibly never do it again after trying it.  But I would try it once.

I'm pretty sure I saw a pizza with cheese, tomato sauce, sweet potato and banana on a menu somewhere in Sweden. Think about it. 

• Facepalm 1

Apparently I remembered wrong, the pizza is called Tropicana and is tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple, banana, curry and "ham" (which is in reality grated spam). It's one of the most popular pizzas over there?

JFCspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Gocab said:

Apparently I remembered wrong, the pizza is called Tropicana and is tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple, banana, curry and "ham" (which is in reality grated spam). It's one of the most popular pizzas over there?

JFCspacer.png

The bananas are a step too far

• 4 weeks later...