IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Thin pizza: you pick it up and fold it vertically. 

Deep dish pizza: you eat the whole thing and trip balls. 

Sicilian pizza: you eat one piece and you are really full

calzones: “fly into the danger zone”

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

Picking up a pizza just feels right like it’s a part of who I am and always will be. I was raised to respect my elders and they taught me to stand on my own two feet with my pizza held high. Love your neighbors and rattle your sabers, but flip that pizza dough towards a blazing sky. 

• Like 3

I always go for the easiest way to eat a thing.  Most pizza is easier with hands, but not always.  Asian noodles of any sort - fork.  Soup?  Fucking pour that shit directly into my mouth.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I ate this pizza with a knife and fork, made it with uncooked sauce, just straight from the tin, but let too much of the juice go on, so needed the k+f to stop it falling apart. was still delicious.

IMG_20200215_210019.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, randomsummer said:

Seems like in most countries other than the US, people tend to eat pizza with a fork and knife.

further proof the rest of the world's a bunch of little bitches

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112d6b1e4c536e6b76ac

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly the greatest pizza place in the world - Da Michele in Naples, Italy. Even Elizabeth Gilbert says so (barf).

Wish I could say it didn’t live up to the hype and that it was terrible, but it wasn’t. A bit strange, with a thin crust that was soft rather than crunchy, but definitely good.

Not worth the half hour (it was fairly quiet) wait, of course.

787FB06B-F8D3-491D-B851-B928097B10F6.jpeg

F597AC7C-D2ED-4413-941F-FFE1B48220B2.jpeg

you almost have to with the neapolitan style, like he said it's thin and soft, so harder to keep in that triangular shape without the tip sagging and all the cheese sliding off.

you can also make the traditional slice, and then fold the tip back onto the slice, but it's definitely still a bit messier.

Edited by caze

2 minutes ago, caze said:

you almost have to with the neapolitan style, like he said it's thin and soft, so harder to keep in that triangular shape without the tip sagging and all the cheese sliding off.

you can also make the traditional slice, and then fold the tip back onto the slice, but it's definitely still a bit messier.

You probably just didn't leave it in the oven for long enough which leads us to our earlier discussion in which we talked about time and temperature. Turns out you were wrong you little bitch

nope. a neapolitan pizza cooked properly only takes about 45 seconds to 1 min 30, it should not be crispy all the way through (an ultra-thin crisp layer on the bottom and around the crust is ok, but the overall texture should be soft and chewy).

• Like 4