IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven ftw

yes

I know for a fact that the best pizza is made in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

the descendants of nazi war criminals are well known for their pizza making prowess, racism

Edited by baph

pepperoni, onion, black olives

maybe sausage too if you're feeling raunchy

maybe anchovies too if you're a masochist

all three if you're a disgusting carnivorous machine.

and this is where you'll buy it.

they should make a pizza that has no actual base and is just a big circular disk of meat and cheese. i'd buy that.

Two of my flatmates/friends are on a low carb diet so they made a meatza. It was a pizza with the base made from mince.

I don't eat meat so I can't say I would eat it but it looked alright.

I made a good one last night. Actually pizza is one of the things that turned me vegetarian. I had a mushroom, olive and pesto pizza and I loved the shit out of it. So I figured I can make delicious food without meat without too much effort. Ironically I later found out most cheese isn't vegetarian so I normally make my own (although I'm a pretty lazy vegetarian).

Anyway, this was awesome. I like using turkish pizza bases. They're super thick but they taste delicious and the edges come out nice and crispy.

post-180-0-36303000-1329285158_thumb.jpg

Yesterday I walked 20 minutes to grab two slices of Pizza Zone's disgustingly greasy 420 pizza which is just drowning in meat of all kinds, particularly the bacon kinds. I felt a little ill afterward, but it was so worth it.

My friend built a clay oven in his backyard, and we would have backyard pizza & beer parties at least once a month. Then he got evicted and our pizza dreams withered and died like so many fallen toppings.

Pizza is the only food I can eat every day without getting sick of it, and is one of the only foods I can keep eating well past the point of being full. It's like air to me, but tastes better.

Guest ansgaria

Nr. 32, Soprano, from the local pizzeria.

Tomatos, cheese, kebab, agaricaceae (?), onion and béarnaise sauce.

I know that it sounds absolutely horrible, but it's absolutely incredible.