IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

All the pizzas.

IMG_20200505_175859157.thumb.jpg.e0416cf1b64529aced5244c42a0b028a.jpg

IMG_20200505_175902346.thumb.jpg.9c554fe8d825cb360c5f5c651afb4264.jpgIMG_20200505_180028136.thumb.jpg.9215388d43461255c3301b8453f5a163.jpg

Also... did our allotted space for attachments just get increased significantly since I whined about it in the SFWP thread?  Because I wasn't able to upload a single photo a week ago.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

All the pizzas.

Also... did our allotted space for attachments just get increased significantly since I whined about it in the SFWP thread?  Because I wasn't able to upload a single photo a week ago.

pizzas look awesome

Yes RE attachments - JR upped it by 5x (I think 100mb max now)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

No, that was me.  Check it here:

I couldn't post any attachments because I was at the limit.  A lot of my attachments are from years ago and don't appear anymore because the board has been refreshed since then.

• Like 1

Ahh, well interesting timing then.  I was just whining about it in the SFWP thread.  Now suddenly I can post all the things I couldn't before (pizza and studio pics in this case).

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

I miss the berlusconi from koti pizza. great pizza- reindeer, chanterelle, onion on rye crust. Ate it about once a week when I lived in Helsinki

I met a reindeer herder from Finland when I was in Prague. He was solemn as fuck. Maybe because he knew he was herding a bunch of pizza toppings and not Santa’s helpers. 

5 hours ago, Candiru said:

I met a reindeer herder from Finland when I was in Prague. He was solemn as fuck. Maybe because he knew he was herding a bunch of pizza toppings and not Santa’s helpers. 

Or because he was from Finland.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, BCM said:

Domino'sc97e4855f49728ee4427b29e61ea6942.jpg

I typed out quite a hefty post about not having ordered from dominos for over 15 years because the pizza I got was shit and then having given them another go last week and it was just fine but then I ordered again but this time got a large pizza and it had the same amount of toppings as the medium but just spread over a larger surface and how that made me feel but then decided against it. 
Anyway, looks pretty decent and thanks for enabling me.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had a conversation with a friend about how much i dislike Domino's and he goes: "I dunno man, sometimes it's nice eating bad pizza".

Sooo:shrug:

But Pizza Hut is actually delicious!

Boston Pizza is the worst, followed by Dominos.  After that the lines begin to blur.  

McDonald's personal pan pizza was also quite enjoyable at the time.  I was barely out of puberty though, so my judgement may have been impaired.

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

But Pizza Hut is actually delicious!

Boston Pizza is the worst, followed by Dominos.  After that the lines begin to blur.  

McDonald's personal pan pizza was also quite enjoyable at the time.  I was barely out of puberty though, so my judgement may have been impaired.

McDonald's was a bit cardboardish. But it was good for what it was and the price was right.

• Burger 1

Pizza hut is by far the worst commercially produced/chain pizza available, at least in Calgary. It's insanely bad for you (not that pizza is good from you, but phut is exceptionally bad), the crust is almost literally cardboard (greased cardboard though? Like check the bottom it's coated in oil for some reason?). 

It's crazy but little caesars here, widely regarded as the worst shit, is 5x better than phut. I'm tempted to order some shit-hut just to take some pics for you guys as to how bad it is here.

2 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

the crust is almost literally cardboard (greased cardboard though? Like check the bottom it's coated in oil for some reason?). 

Here it's really doughy (so not at all what conjures "cardboard" to mind for me), but the bottom is likewise coated in oil.  It's that mixture of doughiness and grease that steals my heart. 

?ZN + PH BFF ?

9 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Here it's really doughy (so not at all what conjures "cardboard" to mind for me), but the bottom is likewise coated in oil.  It's that mixture of doughiness and grease that steals my heart. 

?ZN + PH BFF ?

Lol! Hey as long as it does something for you! It's the grease dripping from the crust that's the biggest turn off for me. It's almost like it's deep fried or something. I could just dip my regular pizza in canola oil or something? lol

There's also something about the cheese, doesn't seem like real cheese to me. 

Next time u get pizzaslut take a pic for us ?