IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

I haven't eaten pizzas (or pasta, or lasagnes) since it happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Z_pNWjQbE

Are the french still blaming Matterazi? ..

Trezeguet's penalty for fuck sake.!!!!

(That world cup was preempted karma punishment for what Henry did to the Irish)

Edited by YO303

ah yes, I remember that. But if I remember even better the Irish did some shitty stuff to another team. Anyway pizzas suck. Nothing better than a good choucroutte, or un putain d'agneau à la bourguignone sa mère.

I did go at MacDonald's yesterday though. I ate a special burger with Saint Nectaire instead of cheddar (another way developed by MacDo do seduce the average french customer, the Saint Nectaire being a variety of french cheese).

posted whilst smoking a cigarette

Edited by Babar

• 6 years later...

I moved into a much bigger apartment but the tradeoff that made it affordable is that it has a few mice and only two semi-functional radiators to heat 6 rooms, so for the majority of the year it's too cold for dough to rise well and when it's warm I'm hesitant to leave dough out on the counter all day anyhow. It's really messed up my diet (of pizza every day).

But at least I have the memories.

jrxMpTv.jpg

Edited by RSP

I really don't get why the fuck anybody would want to eat that unless you'd insist on having a 100% pizza themed meal where the starters would be mini pizza's and the main course pizza and the dessert would be a sweet pizza and you'd have pizza juice to wash it all down. They've been in the shops for a couple of years now but never have I seen anyone actually buy one of these things.

So... what's everyone's opinion on hawaiian pizza?

Hawaiian pizza is dope if you get it from the right place. The sweetness needs to be adequately matched by saltiness of ham, + mozzarella only as the cheese (I've seen places use part pizza mozz + cheddar =/), and just ever so slightly well done so there are little spots of browned cheese and little spots of char on the crust. 

Umami imho (close to, anyways. No bitterness but still).

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Didn't we already do the pineapple on pizza debate? I'm pretty sure we did... In the burger thread?