IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

20 minutes ago, dingformung said:

This is a bullshit process. You waste sauce if you put tinfoil on your pizza toppings, especially when the pizza is upside down, and you waste tinfoil of course. Just put your frozen pizza directly on the rack and don't waste precious tinfoil any longer. You waste sauce and tinfoil and it's irritating to think about. Stop that.

is there any topic in which you have nothing to say? aren't you tired of your own voice? i know you're just typing but the voices in your head must be unbearable... actually, i picture you venting at the screen... i feel for you my friend...:(

• Burger 1

shut up guys i know for sure that there aren't any better ways to cook these frozen pizzas... of course i'm gonna use tinfoil.. am i supposed to place the pizza on the grill without tinfoil and wait for it to cum all over my oven? blasphemy... tinfoil is just a fucking base for it to go to the oven... and of course it's not a good idea too over cook it, the toppings just steam and the dough gets all mushy... STFU ALL OF U!!!

btw i re-use the tinfoil...

Edited by Tim_J

Use baking/parchment paper, you fool, and don't flip the pizza.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Thanks 1

Depends if you want shit on your stuff or not.

Edited by Silent Member

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

of course i'm gonna use tinfoil.. am i supposed to place the pizza on the grill without tinfoil and wait for it to cum all over my oven? blasphemy... tinfoil is just a fucking base for it to go to the oven...

If it has a lot of toppings that could fall off or liquids that could drip off, use a baking paper, but most frozen pizza doesn't do that, so you can leave out the paper and allow air to circulate around the dough so it gets crispy and not mushy. Baking paper is your second choice because it can take on some of the liquid from the dough. Tinfoil can't do that so the crust gets mushy, inevitably. 

Edited by dingformung

4 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Bake it longer at a lower temperature.

this doesn't work, if i want to cook it longer i have to move it down away from the grill in the top of the oven... doing this makes it kind of steamed instead of grilled...

3 minutes ago, dingformung said:

If it has a lot of toppings that could fall off or liquids that could drip off, use a baking sheet, but most frozen pizza doesn't do that, so you can leave out the paper and allow air to circulate around the dough so it gets crispy and not mushy. Baking sheet is your second choice because it can take on some of the liquid from the dough. Tinfoil can't do that so the crust gets mushy, inevitably. 

baking sheet doesn't absorb smartass... it's made of metal you cunt... unless you meant baking paper? duh... still, baking paper also doesn't absorb...

Edited by Tim_J

only good idea till now was the baking paper by @Silent Member... tank u dummie!!!

7 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Aren't you annoyed by your own profile picture?

have you looked at yours? wtf is that? some hexagon turd made of ember?