IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

this doesn't work, if i want to cook it longer i have to move it down away from the grill in the top of the oven... doing this makes it kind of steamed instead of grilled...

Wtf, you use the grill element? You should place it in the lower part of the oven and use top and bottom heating, so the bottom gets nice and crisp while the cheese melts without burning.

You could set it on fire as a finishing touch if you spray it with cologne, or... Insert the frozen pizza into the colon, when it falls out it is done and you won't have to eat it.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

13 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Wtf, you use the grill element? You should place it in the lower part of the oven and use top and bottom heating, so the bottom gets nice and crisp while the cheese melts without burning.

are we talking about the grill where i place the pizza or the eating grill that gets all orange on the top of the inside of the oven?

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Wait, are you saying the grill element is the only heating element in your oven?

no, it has top and bottom heating but the top is always grill...

i could set it to top and bottom, top and bottom with fan, only top, only bottom...

ClipboarderTemp-60c0d48.png

• Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My oven from the 50's is the same deal.  It burns the shit out of everything.

Don't think I haven't noticed your chic blue vintage oven, wouldn't have guessed it's from the 50s though. Mine is from the 90s and it sucks, with early ceran stove that takes ages to heat up and the oven itself has lots of hot spots and generally a very uneven temperature distribution. But it does its job and I'm thankful that God has created technology

• Like 1

Holy shit, let's get this topic back on track before it gets all Tim'ed the fuck up. Good lord, man.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:51 AM, jules said:

Santa brought me an Ooni for Christmas, so I am looking forward to diving into the world of dough making as soon as it warms up outside.

Nice! Which one? Koda 12? Koda 16?

1 hour ago, Squee said:

Holy shit, let's get this topic back on track before it gets all Tim'ed the fuck up. Good lord, man.

Nice! Which one? Koda 12? Koda 16?

The Karu. I wanted the Koda 16 though.

I'm guessing it's a courgette, but the guy has clearly lost it after being stranded at sea for so long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Squee said:

Ah ok!
Then make sure to buy an infrared thermometer so you know what you're dealing with.

I actually have one for my wood burning stove. I’m waiting on the gas attachment for that Karu anyway. I imagine cooking with wood or charcoal is tough with it. Which one do you have? 

46 minutes ago, jules said:

I actually have one for my wood burning stove. I’m waiting on the gas attachment for that Karu anyway. I imagine cooking with wood or charcoal is tough with it. Which one do you have? 

I have the Koda 12. It's excellent but I want the 16.
Let me know when you receive it and I'll give you some advice.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Squee said:

I have the Koda 12. It's excellent but I want the 16.
Let me know when you receive it and I'll give you some advice.

Thanks! I have it, but I also have 2 feet of snow outside. But def looking forward to it.

14 hours ago, NI64 said:

Rack, tin foil, baking paper, grill, metal pan...does nobody own a pizza stone?? Those things are fantastic

Sure, but he's trying to prepare a frozen pizza, not make a real one.

Ok, fuck this thread. Pizza hut is terrible without meat substitutes, so I doubt this can be any worse than their usual bullshit.

55 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Pizza hut is terrible without meat substitutes, so I doubt this can be any worse than their usual bullshit.

same energy

I was on a bus once, it was in the middle of the night, and I had a box of crackers and a can of Easy Cheese. It was dark, and it was a surprise how much cheese I had applied on each cracker. That's why they should have a glow-in-the-dark version of Easy Cheese. It's not like the product has any integrity to begin with. If you buy a room-temperature cheese that you squeeze out of a can, you probably won't get mad because it glows in the dark too.

• Burger 1