IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

24 minutes ago, Braintree said:

All compost now.

you should have given it to the woman you're currently stalking, the one who dresses in black. "hey can I buy you dinner?" then hand her the pizza box and run away.

13 minutes ago, zero said:

you should have given it to the woman you're currently stalking, the one who dresses in black. "hey can I buy you dinner?" then hand her the pizza box and run away.

Good idea. It's probably still in the compost bin for me to fish out.

We have a decent wood fired outdoor pizza oven and when it gets a bit warmer, it'll be back in use. I'm getting bored of making the same margharita everytime or some slight variation.

Really interested in trying out pizza bianca, ones with no tomato sauce, calzone and that sort of stuff. If you have some cool recipes, I'd be interested.

I personally don't eat meat besides some seafood so if you have something that fits that category - great! If it's something with meat it's ok too, I can make it for some folks who want to eat that stuff.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thiefinger said:

Really interested in trying out pizza bianca, ones with no tomato sauce, calzone and that sort of stuff. If you have some cool recipes, I'd be interested.

Mozzarella, parmasan, and ricotta, caramelized onions and sprinkle some parsley and extra parmasan cheese on top once it comes out of the oven. Done.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not, but would try.

PS there is a KFC chicken with gravy dipping sauce at Pizza Hut now.  Fucked up on so many levels... fast food chain collaboration being right at the top.  They must be getting desperate.

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Probably not, but would try.

PS there is a KFC chicken with gravy dipping sauce at Pizza Hut now.  Fucked up on so many levels... fast food chain collaboration being right at the top.  They must be getting desperate.

I think KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are all owned by one company.  Sometimes in food courts and such you can find one small stand with all three, we used to call them KenTacoHuts.

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

3 hours ago, randomsummer said:

I think KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are all owned by one company.  Sometimes in food courts and such you can find one small stand with all three, we used to call them KenTacoHuts.

Correct, Yum Brands also used to own Long John Silvers and A&W, although they seem to be cannibalizing some of their brands to focus on Pizza Hut, which like a lot of delivery based restaurants, have seen booming business during the pandemic.

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

what should I put on my weekend pizza? It’s a cauliflower thin crust, trying to steer clear of processed meats.

Mushroom, a few fancy cheeses, caramelized leek & a fried egg (fried egg with a runny yolk on pizza is bomb)

• 1 month later...