Jump to content

pizza


Chris Moss Acid
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Braintree said:

I ordered a pizza the other day with pepperoncini but they put on pepperoni instead. I don't eat meat. They made a new, correct one, and gave me a refund, but now I have a meat pie in my fridge I can't eat. There's a bunch of pepperoni residue that makes me sick if I eat it.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/d/lost-found/search/laf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Braintree said:

All compost now.

you should have given it to the woman you're currently stalking, the one who dresses in black. "hey can I buy you dinner?" then hand her the pizza box and run away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, zero said:

you should have given it to the woman you're currently stalking, the one who dresses in black. "hey can I buy you dinner?" then hand her the pizza box and run away.

Good idea. It's probably still in the compost bin for me to fish out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have a decent wood fired outdoor pizza oven and when it gets a bit warmer, it'll be back in use. I'm getting bored of making the same margharita everytime or some slight variation.

Really interested in trying out pizza bianca, ones with no tomato sauce, calzone and that sort of stuff. If you have some cool recipes, I'd be interested.

I personally don't eat meat besides some seafood so if you have something that fits that category - great! If it's something with meat it's ok too, I can make it for some folks who want to eat that stuff.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Thiefinger said:

Really interested in trying out pizza bianca, ones with no tomato sauce, calzone and that sort of stuff. If you have some cool recipes, I'd be interested.

Mozzarella, parmasan, and ricotta, caramelized onions and sprinkle some parsley and extra parmasan cheese on top once it comes out of the oven. Done.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Probably not, but would try.

PS there is a KFC chicken with gravy dipping sauce at Pizza Hut now.  Fucked up on so many levels... fast food chain collaboration being right at the top.  They must be getting desperate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Probably not, but would try.

PS there is a KFC chicken with gravy dipping sauce at Pizza Hut now.  Fucked up on so many levels... fast food chain collaboration being right at the top.  They must be getting desperate.

I think KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are all owned by one company.  Sometimes in food courts and such you can find one small stand with all three, we used to call them KenTacoHuts.

  • Like 1
  • Big Brain 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, randomsummer said:

I think KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are all owned by one company.  Sometimes in food courts and such you can find one small stand with all three, we used to call them KenTacoHuts.

Correct, Yum Brands also used to own Long John Silvers and A&W, although they seem to be cannibalizing some of their brands to focus on Pizza Hut, which like a lot of delivery based restaurants, have seen booming business during the pandemic.

 

  • Burger 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

what should I put on my weekend pizza? It’s a cauliflower thin crust, trying to steer clear of processed meats.

Mushroom, a few fancy cheeses, caramelized leek & a fried egg (fried egg with a runny yolk on pizza is bomb)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By PhylumZunami
      https://www.facebook.com/PizzeriaAutechre


    • By sup
      i got a KNIFE for chrismas cuz now i think im mature enuf to hold a knife so what stuff should i cut??
    • Guest ryanmcallister
      By Guest ryanmcallister
      I've uploaded 3 new videos to youtube that demonstrate 3 different ways to slice up breaks in Live. Thought you guys might like em. More content at www.rm-sounds.com.
       
      [youtubehd]
      uEehw8rgKwo
      [/youtubehd]
       
      [youtubehd]
      6jeR4f42FLQ
      [/youtubehd]
       
      [youtubehd]
      -7ZpO5sRQGw
      [/youtubehd]
×
×
  • Create New...