IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

what if you made one of those wrapped pizzas but instead of eating it you held onto it. the next day you sauce it up & wrap it inside a larger calzone, cook it again. keep repeating the process. russian nesting pizza.

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 2

12 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

no offense but the dough looks undercooked. my guess is the stove was too hot, try baking it for longer at a lower temperature next time. 

the filling looks tasty though.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

21 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

no offense but the dough looks undercooked. my guess is the stove was too hot, try baking it for longer at a lower temperature next time. 

the filling looks tasty though.

It was slightly undercooked, still OK though. But the filling wasn't spicy enough

what is the white colored material the dough objects are sitting on? at first I assumed it was a paper towel, but the edges aren't straight enough. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, dingformung said:

It was slightly undercooked, still OK though. But the filling wasn't spicy enough

no doubt it was ok. we're striving for perfection here though. ok is unacceptable. you have no business in my kitchen if you don't care about such details,  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

what if you made one of those wrapped pizzas but instead of eating it you held onto it. the next day you sauce it up & wrap it inside a larger calzone, cook it again. keep repeating the process. russian nesting pizza.

696350E7-75B0-4B3F-8DCD-E5A725E08411.jpeg

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

gluten sucks.

100%. What's the recipe for the cauliflower crust? 

I only get my Pizza kick from these bad boys. I like them, but frozen pizza... The GF bases I can get from places near me are crap. 

91eWUO7gjPL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.57c37edce3341569c47afd0784adedf6.jpg

• Like 1

Gluten is magical. I feel your pains.

spacer.png

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I miss good bread. GF bread is pretty shit, you just need to look at it and it falls apart. 

We can send probes to Pluto, but we can't make/replicate the amazing qualities of gluten. Humanity is doomed. 

Edited by Shimon_Shimon
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

I miss good bread. GF bread is pretty shit, you just need to look at it and it falls apart. 

We can send probes to Pluto, but we can't make replicate the amazing qualities of gluten. Humanity is doomed. 

It’s like moldy fruit cake, for $9 a loaf.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've had lousy noodles with pepper, feta and green pesto. I want goddamn bread! I want to soothe myself with carbohydrates, and I want to do it immediately.

The food gods have answered my prayers: it's the opening of Bread Bar - this is my business idea and the futurists are going to kill me: I just want to sit in a bar, drink red wine, watch people and eat bread. But it's a cocktail bar with bread. The bread is homemade, and the cocktails are interesting and strong.

I like the idea of getting drunk on bread. It's a strange concept.

It's a bar, but it's not a bar - it's a cocktail bar. It's a bar, but it's not a bar - it's a bread bar. The bartenders at Bread Bar make lovely drinks, and the idea is to eat a lot of bread and drink a lot of wine and then do naughty things.

Edited by dingformung
bread
  • Like 3

Welcome to

BAKERY

BREADS & BUDS

We bake the finest organic breads

&

grow dank organic cannabis

to

bake the finest heads

logo needed

• Like 4