best auto insurance in the u.s.?

Guest tht tne

Guest IRARI

i am getting a used car soon after not having a car for several years

i got quotes from allstate and geico and allstate is twice as expensive

but i hear that allstate has better claims service & accident forgiveness

i would like to save on car insurance but where will i get the best service

Guest Drahken

I use Geico now. Never been in an accident so I can't comment on that. Aside from that they have some of the best rates, cheap towing ($20 a year is what we pay) and fairly decent customer service. They also have one of the best payment systems I've dealt with and have never had any confusion. My rates dropped after the first year too and are considerably lower than when I was with Nationwide. I'd recommend them to anyone.

I used to use Nationwide till one of their agents made some fucked up threats against me and my family because our

payment arrived 'late'. In reality it was postmarked a week before the due date and was lost in their processing center. Basically the agent threatened to raise our rates, call the police and DA and get us thrown in jail for breaking the law. Long story short, their error in payment processing resulted in a loss of about 30% of their clients in my area, all of which had payments 'late' during that period. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with, with the exception of maybe Verizon.

Guest tv_party

you'll be happy you're getting about a cheap rate until you get in an accident. I went back and forth with an adjuster on a totaled car for almost six months to get an almost reasonable compensation for my car. check some reviews around the net maybe.

geico is a fucking scam. i've gotten quotes from them like 3 or 4 times in the last 10 yrs and they've always been 30-40% higher than their competitors. their basic advertising campaign is "we tell you we have lower rates over and over for so many years you begin to believe it" BULLSHIT.

Hahahaha I totally drive by Vern Fonk Insurance (in Kirkland) every day. And I used to see these commercials on TV all the time (has been years since I've seen one though)

Archived