IGNORED

complain about the weather

chaosmachine

Guest abusivegeorge

today was absolutely beautiful here.

I am definetly loving the UK weather at the minute, beautiful all over and has been for two weeks now. It's supposed to continue too.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

yesterday it was 20c. today, it's snowing.

1kqYZ.png

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

same, here in montreal. it was like summer yesterday, it was green, now 3 days of the white stuff. :blink:

Indeed... The streets are now slushy as hell. :(

Guest margaret thatcher

I am definetly loving the UK weather at the minute, beautiful all over and has been for two weeks now. It's supposed to continue too.

you wish. mr weather forecast man on the telly said rain's on the way for the weekend. bank fucking holidays.

Guest abusivegeorge

you wish. mr weather forecast man on the telly said rain's on the way for the weekend. bank fucking holidays.

Are you serious? Mind you I only looked up to Thursday.

Fuck English weather.

Guest Al Hounos

it's been hovering between -5C and 5C for about 6 months here in seoul... what.the.fuck.... i've never endured a 6 month winter before.... Denmark was a lot warmer than this!

• 2 months later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Does anyone else want to commit suicide due to the current heatwave across the east coast of North America?

In Texas we got waves of rain from Hurricane Alex, so it was a pattern of Blistering Hot and Humid --> Torrential Rain --> Sauna Searing Heat and Humidity --> Torrential Rain. One saving grace has been the slight breeze that occasionally blesses us.

Was trying to mow my overgrown lawn yesterday - thought I was smart by waiting until the afternoon when it was cooler - and it was, but then another torrential rain started, and I only got one half of the front yard cut. FML.

East Coast heat wave - pfft - that's a normal summer day in Texas.

I'm from TX so I'm relatively used to hot weather. but I dont have an AC in NYC.

It's my second summer in NYC, last summer it rained a lot and wasnt that hot for me.

today it's 101, I couldnt sleep last night. Thought of calling a girl I hooked up with ages ago just to ask to sleep on her couch. Tonight's supposed to be worse. :(

92F and humid as all hell. We dont have AC in this old house. so windows are opened, leaving me to get bitten the fuck up by skeeters all night when I'm trying to get to sleep. This ONE FUCKING mosquito bugged me for 3 hours last night. My feet and hands especially. I'd cover up with a blanket so it couldnt get me, but obviously it got too hot after 30 seconds. In 3 hours, I counted over 20 bites on me, and I'm 90% sure it was one fucking bug.

Guest ruiagnelo

In Portugal we are getting literally cooked. It's hot as HELL. i can't stand it anymore.

i got to the uni, its HOT, i am driving the car, its H O T, i get home, its HOT, i am walking at the park, its HOT. now i am at my room, have all the windows wide open, fan at maximum and guess what.. its HOT.

and its just the begining :cry:

Archived