IGNORED

WATMM winners Mix 2008

Chris Moss Acid

as we have a nice new shiney forum for dj mixes, i thought i'd post the watmms winner polls best mix 2008

nomatter how much of a tool brian e is, tech noir was some good shit.

Chris moss acid - tech noir mega mix.mp3

he wasn't a tool fuck the watmm bandwagons , his music is bad ass and no one should think any less of him for self sacrificing his account

this mix is amazing by the way, can i put this up on the RLR webpage for free ? i will of course credit you/ put a link to your space

He is cooler than you...

or me...

or anyone else...

talented mother fucker as well....

check 'The Silver Creature' for talent confirmation...

Guest Deep Fried Everything

you know, i don't know how i waited this long to listen to this, but this mix is fantastic, and brian's cool too.

he wasn't a tool fuck the watmm bandwagons , his music is bad ass and no one should think any less of him for self sacrificing his account

this mix is amazing by the way, can i put this up on the RLR webpage for free ? i will of course credit you/ put a link to your space

sure, go for it

and dont get me wrong, i love tech noir, but he came across prety arrogant when i spoke to him a few times, maybe hes cool outside the internet, or maybe i read it wrong. so yeah, thats all.

Archived