IGNORED

This guy at work only tucks the front of his shirt in

Guest Mr Salads

Guest Mr Salads

I am not sure I have ever seen this before and really I thought Id seen everything. He is a great guy, his name's Willie, and I hope he doesnt post on watmm because I have to talk about his shirt. He tucks it in the front and the rest of it hangs down. It looks like he just went to the bathroom or something. I dont know how to break it to the guy and be like look this is really terrible. Have some self respect. He is a funny guy though, good sense of humor, so if youre reading this dude, you are okay in my book. Just try to tuck your whole shirt in, not just the front part.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

You can approach this in stages. I'm assuming you are in an office environment.

week 1

While he is sat down (hopefully in front of a monitor), stand behind him and try and get into the habit of resting your hand on his shoulder while you are talking to him.

week 3 - 5

After a couple of weeks, see if you can work your way up to giving him a massage. Always look at the monitor as if you aren't even doing anything and continue your conversation.

week 6

Hopefully he is really used to you giving him massages by now, and dare i say, even look forward to it.

week 7

Walk right up to him as he enters work in the morning, yank his pants down and tuck him into his underpants, ruining a perfectly good friendship forever.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

He ripped this skit in sanscript

If the pants fit, sport 'em but rock 'em low

Your man like Rollo on the slow, can't knock it though

It's like the same hustle bro, two knuckles glow

Tucked in Le Tigre, just let the name buckle show

Guest Adjective

organize a group photo at work and include him last so he has to stand sideways in the photo to fit in your viewfinder. send him a copy and he'll figure it out

he's probably an undercover detective in too deep though

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

tell him he forgot to tuck in his shirt. when he says he knows. just say "oh" and make an appropriate face

He ripped this skit in sanscript

If the pants fit, sport 'em but rock 'em low

Your man like Rollo on the slow, can't knock it though

It's like the same hustle bro, two knuckles glow

Tucked in Le Tigre, just let the name buckle show

good googly moogly, see that loogie?

yeah, but keep it on the DL Hughley

if he notices you snappin a pic of his 'untucked shirt', then later you suggest he tucks at the back

he'll know you want his ass

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i've been known to do that

you wanna make something of it?

huh

Guest Mr Salads
it's a shirt right? rather than t-shirt or polo shirt like in kokoon's pics

Its a polo shirt

Guest abusivegeorge

Stick your hand up his shirt and start tickling his back. He'll forever tuck it in.

I bet he's on his bizarro watmm (known as wattm) right now, talking about this weird guy at work who tucks in his whole shirts. His internet friends are all replying "ask him to touch his toes so the back of his shirt falls out" and "put ice cubes down his back and laugh because they'll either get stuck or go down his pants".

Guest Adjective

on a serious note you probably shouldn't pick on someone afflicted by a caudal appendage, there's no telling how someone going through that will blow up. he's obviously dealing with a lot of shame issues right now and i'm sure he's come up with some creative ways to display his rage. you don't want to put your self in the rage equation.

so proceed as normal, don't vote for him in any elections, beware the mark, and wait for christ to challenge him.

Guest Mr Salads
does he have a fancy belt with his name on it or something?

No its pretty average. Nothing I would write home about.

on a serious note you probably shouldn't pick on someone afflicted by a caudal appendage, there's no telling how someone going through that will blow up. he's obviously dealing with a lot of shame issues right now and i'm sure he's come up with some creative ways to display his rage. you don't want to put your self in the rage equation.

so proceed as normal, don't vote for him in any elections, beware the mark, and wait for christ to challenge him.

lol

is the mark of the devil a tucked in shirt at the front

Archived