IGNORED

Big Soup

Capsaicin

Holy shit those are the two best Luke Vibert releases. That's a really hard decision. I guess papa may be my first pick, but that's because I've been listening to it for much longer. Big Soup is excellent and still has room to grow, so my opinion may change later.

Guest manero

I've got a rip of a couple of the albums Luke sampled for Big Soup (like Space Race), anyone interested?

Guest manero
Where's space race from?

It's from some 60's space race musical called "Space is so Startling".

I'll try to get some mp3s up today.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

finally picked up a hard copy, fucking lush.

at first I thought it might be a bootleg because the inner part of the cd tray is black plastic instead of clear, but the front and back liner notes seem legit and the cd does too (which is all I really care about anyway).

haha I wrote ^that^ during rank ring ding and then spaced out through to 2001 beats without clicking reply... BBIG SOOOOUP!!

big soup is only OK, and i'm a ~real fan...

nah that's rubbish. Big Soup is the best thing he's ever done. Period. and i'm a real fan, too.

Reminds me of my college days aswell. I love it. :happy:

finally picked up a hard copy, fucking lush.

at first I thought it might be a bootleg because the inner part of the cd tray is black plastic instead of clear, but the front and back liner notes seem legit and the cd does too (which is all I really care about anyway).

haha I wrote ^that^ during rank ring ding and then spaced out through to 2001 beats without clicking reply... BBIG SOOOOUP!!

you mean 'Rank Rink Ring', surely? lol

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite release of his, may just be nostalgia, but I love it to bits.

Archived