IGNORED

FeelingsOfRemorse

Guest Gravity

Haha, this is mental, this is alot better, I love it, sounds like Shaolin temple going electronic, nice piano/bells?, you need to expand on it abit, round it out to about 3 mins or so, nice snare rushes and cow bells! ha that feedback at the end is class

Guest slow_this_world_down
Haha, this is mental, this is alot better, I love it, sounds like Shaolin temple going electronic, nice piano/bells?, you need to expand on it abit, round it out to about 3 mins or so, nice snare rushes and cow bells! ha that feedback at the end is class

thanks, glad im gettin somewhere! :ok:

shameless bump

certainly doesn't deserve one.

why do you go about obsessing over my fucking threads? your name describes what most of the world probably thinks of you, sans 'art school'. oohh. burned.

Guest art school faggot
shameless bump

why do you go about obsessing over my fucking threads? your name describes what most of the world probably thinks of you, sans 'art school'. oohh. burned.

because your songs are absolutely awful. they're not even bad-funny. there is absolutely nothing rewarding about hearing them. and yet you continue to post at least one new one a day, bump your other threads, and then tell people they deserve to be shot when they don't like your track. come back in a year or three when you learn how to use floops or whatever piece of shit you have installed that you can't figure out how to use.

oh no you called me gay. this is hurtful.

shameless bump

because your songs are absolutely awful. they're not even bad-funny. there is absolutely nothing rewarding about hearing them. and yet you continue to post at least one new one a day, bump your other threads, and then tell people they deserve to be shot when they don't like your track. come back in a year or three when you learn how to use floops or whatever piece of shit you have installed that you can't figure out how to use.

oh no you called me gay. this is hurtful.

i really couldn't care less what you think of my songs, so you can go on all day about them if you really want to. if anyone likes it, great. otherwise, i take the criticism and just learn from it.

ok, some constructive crit:

first off: don't name your track "feelingofremorse''. it reeks of 14 year old who just found some music software. try to come up with something less obvious and more creative.

ok, on to the track: it has some ok elements to it, but the sum of all the parts is unorganized and lacks focus. I would say tone down the effects because they are dominating the sounds. alot of what is happening just seems to happen with out any intent. I would try to really plan how the track evolves and shifts through its different parts. lastly, lay off of the preset sounds, or if you are going to use them, try accompanying them with some sounds of your own. try to make every element something that you made and intended to be there. also, don't post every little thing you make that took you 10 minutes, it just pisses people off. really try to flesh some ideas out and polish them off.

ok, some constructive crit:

first off: don't name your track "feelingofremorse''. it reeks of 14 year old who just found some music software. try to come up with something less obvious and more creative.

ok, on to the track: it has some ok elements to it, but the sum of all the parts is unorganized and lacks focus. I would say tone down the effects because they are dominating the sounds. alot of what is happening just seems to happen with out any intent. I would try to really plan how the track evolves and shifts through its different parts. lastly, lay off of the preset sounds, or if you are going to use them, try accompanying them with some sounds of your own. try to make every element something that you made and intended to be there. also, don't post every little thing you make that took you 10 minutes, it just pisses people off. really try to flesh some ideas out and polish them off.

thanks, i've realized this is my problem.. i'll take it into account.

and all live happily ever after.

didn't listen to the track by the way, but will check some of you stuff when the comments start to suggest it's worth the bandwidth.

Archived