IGNORED

Tasting The Purple | | |

Atop

Guest abusivegeorge

To be fair mate, I come here to listen to watmm artists (I don't mean the subforumed ones, I can listen to them whenever I want) and I find it a little disheartened at the lack of support.

Sorry of I should say the lack of support LATELY is a little disheartening. Come on you guys.

yeah I participated in EKT for a long while and now I am trying to put together mixes that I think are contemporary and also classic from what knowledge I have gained by listening to tons of fantastic music....

I guess most people have short attention spans (so dj sets are asking too much for most watmmerz to check out) and they also have bad long term memory banks because I have been here since the beginning....

but I enjoy doing this...

been making mixtapes first and mixes for years....

and like I have said, I am happy to have your support....!

Guest abusivegeorge
yeah I participated in EKT for a long while and now I am trying to put together mixes that I think are contemporary and also classic from what knowledge I have gained by listening to tons of fantastic music....

I guess most people have short attention spans (so dj sets are asking too much for most watmmerz to check out) and they also have bad long term memory banks because I have been here since the beginning....

but I enjoy doing this...

been making mixtapes first and mixes for years....

and like I have said, I am happy to have your support....!

Yeah I remember your sets from 02/03 onwards always liked your work, never posted, and then made a new account in 07 (this one) so I've heard your stuff for years. Always willing to give my support here.

Archived