WARP Confirms "Seven Forty Seven" As Unreleased BoC Track

Joyrex

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Man I've got so much love for this track. I've been playing it loads recently and I really hope it's a sound of things to come. Love the wash of noise and it really makes me think it's made for a live performance too.

• 3 weeks later...

Christ on a cracker man, this is MDG - if he says that's the case, then THAT'S THE CASE.

lol

um but yeah this track shows what electronic music can accomplish over all other genres

i don't get the hate that appears earlier in the thread. i don't get it AT ALL. this song, to me, is such pure beauty and human emotion. i don't think i've ever heard a song that's touched my soul more than seven forty seven. it's tough for me to even describe what i feel when i listen to it. there's a lot of emptiness and loneliness in the song, but at the same time, it sounds like something is being created throughout it, like the birth of the universe out of infinite nothingness.

my life has been enriched so much by just having had the chance to listen to seven forty seven :boc:

http://warp.net/reco...tings-confirmed

Warp20 (Unheard)

10" 1

A1. Boards of Canada 'Seven Forty Seven' (8:36)

B1. Autechre 'Oval Moon (IBC mx)' (7:18)

B2. Clark 'Rattlesnake' (2:01)

according to the latest update on WARP...the once 8:36min sevenfortyseven trak is now 6:44 :|

hmmmm.

Quite surprised that no-one (including myself) kicked off about this misinformation.

Getting to be par for the course...

Warp20 (Unheard)

10" 1

according to the latest update on WARP...the once 8:36min sevenfortyseven trak is now 6:44 :|

hmmmm.

Quite surprised that no-one (including myself) kicked off about this misinformation.

I copied and pasted it verbatim from WARP's page (link was provided too), so apparently someone at WARP got it wrong, and corrected it. Hardly 'misinformation', as the implication is they did it on purpose...

Warp20 (Unheard)

10" 1

hmmmm.

I copied and pasted it verbatim from WARP's page (link was provided too), so apparently someone at WARP got it wrong, and corrected it. Hardly 'misinformation', as the implication is they did it on purpose...

let's be frank here - it's not the first time Warp misinformed customers regarding this box set (unheard tracks were originally meant to be exclusive to the vinyl, then this statement was edited as if it never was said)

Warp20 (Unheard)

10" 1

hmmmm.

let's be frank here - it's not the first time Warp misinformed customers regarding this box set (unheard tracks were originally meant to be exclusive to the vinyl, then this statement was edited as if it never was said)

Again, plans change - granted, they could have edited the correction in a more transparent manner.

• 1 year later...

great tune, but I can't kick back to it and just chill like I do with their other ones. I find it very claustrophobic. the wall of noise is oppressive, in kind of a nice way, but definitely not in a relaxing way.

Archived