IGNORED

367 [acid test]

Chris Moss Acid

has all the right ingredients...yet left me cold ...and thinking about the reynolds girls....????

??????

quote: The Reynolds Girls only recorded "I'd Rather Jack" at PWL. According to the studio documentation I have seen, there wasn't any contract drawn up between themselves and Stock, Aitken & Waterman - it was just a one-off project. Shedules just say that the girls were booked into the studio to record a single with S/A/W - and the result was the highly infectious "I'd Rather Jack". The Reynolds Girls did appear on some of Pete Waterman's successful 'Hitman Roadshows' alongside acts like Jason Donovan, Sinitta and Sonia, however it appears that the two sisters pretty much kept themselves to themselves. After their Number 8 hit had left the charts, the sisters set up their own record company (Reynotone) and attempted to issue a single themselves with their father acting as their manager.

reynolds_girls.jpg

has all the right ingredients...yet left me cold ...and thinking about the reynolds girls....????

??????

quote: The Reynolds Girls only recorded "I'd Rather Jack" at PWL. According to the studio documentation I have seen, there wasn't any contract drawn up between themselves and Stock, Aitken & Waterman - it was just a one-off project. Shedules just say that the girls were booked into the studio to record a single with S/A/W - and the result was the highly infectious "I'd Rather Jack". The Reynolds Girls did appear on some of Pete Waterman's successful 'Hitman Roadshows' alongside acts like Jason Donovan, Sinitta and Sonia, however it appears that the two sisters pretty much kept themselves to themselves. After their Number 8 hit had left the charts, the sisters set up their own record company (Reynotone) and attempted to issue a single themselves with their father acting as their manager.

reynolds_girls.jpg

reynolds acid tip

Archived