IGNORED

free e.p.

Guest pantsonmyhead

Guest JohnTqs

movies kicks ass! probably the standout track for me at least. i would listen again.

i read the notes on the ep in the text before listening. it made the music seem like it would be very personal, and i was disappointed to find that it seemed like just a collection of short tracks named after things you found your exlover left behind. in other words i didn't get a sense that the tracks were personal to you, just the names. however, the songs are very good and as i said before, i would listen again.

Guest pantsonmyhead

thanks for listening guys

in retrospect maybe the text does cheapen the experience a little bit

the e.p. was entirely written in june during some kind of mental house-cleaning i was going through

the tracks are definitely not named arbitrarily...in fact these are some of the first songs i made with certain topics in mind

I'm thinking of doing this yearly...it's very cleansing...and i think a little things series would be nice

hopefully by next year i can make shiny little things...or maybe even happy little things

regardless stay on the lookout for the legit e.p. due out in october on frite nite...it's almost done but it's just not a summer album in the slightest

cheers

-jasper

I do not think the text cheapens it, because in my personal experience the text, when read before listening, grabbed my attention a bit. I thought about it, and therefore listened a bit "harder" in a sense. Movies standout fo sho. I guess as an ep though, it seems underdeveloped... testing ideas perhaps... Movies is good though. The rest aren't bad but too short (I know, that was the idea... I like longer tracks)...

Archived