IGNORED

Have You Ever Licked Out Your Sister

Plum

Have You Ever Licked Out Your Sister  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Licked Out Your Sister?

• Yes
    • No

In light of the question posed in the other thread... have you ever licked out your sister? To me, it boggles the mind at how sexy your sister would have to be in order to warrant this (I don't do girls, so perhaps I have no clue to begin with), but the bigger question is, why? Are you that hard up for twat that you'd resort to your sister's to get your buzz on?

Also, when going down on your sister, do you actually just tongue it, or finger/penetrate it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

does sisters contain ethanol, or is it isopropyl alcohol or something?? this is an important distinction for like, not dying.

does sisters contain ethanol, or is it isopropyl alcohol or something?? this is an important distinction for like, not dying.

well... that really depends on her tipple o' choice.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

my sister gets pissed off my own special brand of mouthwash right after ive licked her out

she just swish/gargles with it joyrex, if youre wondering

wow this is embarrassing! just been speaking to my mum and apparently i have done this before.

funny thing is... i have absolutely no recollection of doing it. man, i must have been totally listerined out of my mind that christmas!

Guest JohnTqs

wow this is embarrassing! just been speaking to my mum and apparently i have done this before.

funny thing is... i have absolutely no recollection of doing it. man, i must have been totally listerined out of my mind that christmas!

??????????????????????????????????????????????

full story

Guest ezkerraldean

does it make it ok if your sister's underage too? like the child abuse and incest cancel eachother out and make it fine

does it make it ok if your sister's underage too? like the child abuse and incest cancel eachother out and make it fine

Guest JohnTqs

or if she's unconscious, that's fine too

Guest Stoppit

Immature thread. Please delete it into the nonsense subforum.

your mum's an immature thread.

does it make it ok if your sister's underage too? like the child abuse and incest cancel eachother out and make it fun

does it make it ok if your sister's underage too? like the child abuse and incest cancel eachother out and make it fun

He got a bit excited there

It's an immature sig, thats why im gonna change it later.

Get this thread deleted into that bad forum. It's real fartknocker shit. It's real bogus.

And also take my thread out of the bad forum and put it in this threads place. The one where joshier & hathathathat were gonna face off in a wrestling ring. It was a cool thread which i would like to do a few more replies to. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, if i was going for mod i'd have Rubin Farr as my assistant. We would take the shit threads out of this forum and put them in the bad forum. Then we'd rescue all the good threads banished to the bad forum and put them in here. Then Rubin would do some threads mainly relating to films and (occasionaly) music. The bad forum would have more threads in it because me and Rubin had removed all the shit.

(To be continued)

Archived