IGNORED

Massive, Highly Organised Free VST Pack

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I've spent a long time putting together all of Moscas plugins list as well as "The List".

This pack is 1.21 GB uncompressed [720 MB zipped] and it has 354 different VST's (instruments and effects).

I've made sure there are no errors upon scanning however there are some slight glitches, for example, in the 'Effect > Delay' there's a fucking annoying plug-in that insists on making its own folders. It's too late to fix now but the plugins still work. The other "issue" I've found is that the great 'Asynth' doesn't have any presets, but I've checked this over and it's how it comes when you download it.

I've made separate folders for packs that are by the same company too, so for example - DFX/Reaper etc..

Some of the folders are numbered so when you are browsing them in your host, they are organised correctly.

Here is the torrent and if any one can help host this, please let me know.

post-858-12480419507916_thumb.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

Thanks for seeding you guys.

It's a great work environment when you have access to so much stuff and it all works.

I made this because I was fucked off with commercial synths/effects complaining about licensing, there is none of that here. I just hope this gets really popular because it took a lot of work and I'd like it to get as much exposure as I can. The more people it helps out the better!

It's a great work environment when you have access to so much stuff

I'd have to disagree, a plug-in folder that full would drive me absolutely nuts. Michelangelo worked with a chisel and a hammer. Each to their own I suppose.

Guest joshier

It's a great work environment when you have access to so much stuff

I'd have to disagree, a plug-in folder that full would drive me absolutely nuts. Michelangelo worked with a chisel and a hammer. Each to their own I suppose.

This is partly why I divided it into neat sections and left the download un-compressed. I don't expect everyone to download the whole thing.

The other "issue" I've found is that the great 'Asynth' doesn't have any presets, but I've checked this over and it's how it comes when you download it.

i can't bring myself to use presets

it's not that it feels like cheating (which it does)

i just don't get any pleasure from cycling through presets and thinking "ooh that sounds nice - i might use that... ooh that sounds nice - i might use that"

i could probably make much more comercially viable / generic sounding popular music if i used some of them but i suppose i make music because i enjoy the process, not because i want to make something that sounds "professional" or "commercially viable" or whatever

i learned how to use a synth from using real analogue synths years and years ago

making your own sounds is the fun part

fairplay for doing this though

Guest joshier

Do all of these work on a Mac?

I noticed one guy was downloading the torrent with mac utorrent... I don't think any of these will work with mac.. I don't know. I know mac changed to x86 architecture, like windows but I don't think they are cross compatiable.

Try downloading a tiny few .dll's and see if any of them work.

Guest joshier

well done, but posting a .torrent as a yousendit link? lol

I tried attaching it to the forum but .torrent wasn't allowed :(

Guest JohnTqs

What kinda speeds you guys getting? I'm going to leave my computer on over night.

i'm downloading at about 30 kb/s and up about 10 kb/s

I just hope this gets really popular because it took a lot of work and I'd like it to get as much exposure as I can.

Don't get too popular. Because I know quite a few of these developers will get upset about people redistributing their work. I've read lots of threads on kvraudio where people are shocked to find their plugin inside of a plugin pack somewhere someplace on the internet.

Archived