IGNORED

Xiqhhyiecryn & Koneyn - Patience [AE002]

Guest pawwa

Guest pawwa

Hey guys, long time no see... Well, here is something fresh for you patient people out there :*

Xiqhhyiecryn & Koneyn - Patience

front340.jpg

This single-track ambient release is the first collaboration between Xiqhhyiecryn and Koneyn made available to a wider audience. Keeping it as much spontaneous as possible, the two recorded this 25 minute long piece in two successive takes, each time improvising with different sound sources. The result is dense emotional tension with continuously morphing textures.

>> FREE DOWNLOAD:

Full package (.rar, 58 Mb)

- 320kbps MP3 file

- PDF booklet with active hyperlinks

www.asino-elettronico.com

inlay.jpg

In this twenty four minutes of live improvisation I have confirmed the importance and benefits of patience in life, through music. Restraining my senses while focusing without frustration, helps me to "center down" and establish links with the encouraging energy. At this point, atoms around begin moving and vibrating, and you are prepared for mind reparation.

Xiqhhyiecry​n

Being patient and silently waiting is not a passive process, as it's usually said, more often it can be full of inner tensions and mood swings. One rarely waits oblivious to the outside world - rather, he/she is sensitive to every sound or movement that might mean that the waiting is finally over.

Koneyn

Archived