IGNORED

i need a musical enema

BCM

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

totally rethink your setup. i've been bumming around in my basement playing old rocksteady loops on one side of the room and recording them from the other side and incorporating the sound of smashing bottles into the beat and then recording the beats onto another medium through bare copper wires that i crinkle up and rub magnets along and shit like that.

i'm unemployed

totally rethink your setup. i've been bumming around in my basement playing old rocksteady loops on one side of the room and recording them from the other side and incorporating the sound of smashing bottles into the beat and then recording the beats onto another medium through bare copper wires that i crinkle up and rub magnets along and shit like that.

i'm unemployed

LOL

i'm unemployed

lol sounds quality :) I made more and probably better stuff when I was unemployed a few years ago. having a full time job sucketh for making music purposes. fucking stupid work I hate it.

I made more and probably better stuff when I was unemployed a few years ago. having a full time job sucketh for making music purposes. fucking stupid work I hate it.

here here! God I love you.

hopefully you can make music your work :)

I wish.

Guest iamabe

im in the same position. i had fun with fruity loops last year and then got serious and now i have no ideas.

now what i do is force myself to use just two instruments well. like i just sit down and work with my electribe drum machine for a night and then the next day restrict myself to just using Subtractor in reason. i'm usually happier that way because i feel like im using each track to the fullest instead of hastily tacking on preset synths or whatever.

furious masturbation is also pretty essential.

Guest ezkerraldean

i do think that heavily relying on cubase/reason/whatever kills the individuality of your trackxques. avoid excessive use.

yeah, i wanna know too. Just because you use a certain program a lot, does not mean you cannot constantly use it in different ways! Program proficiency imo can actually LEND to an artist's uniqueness, not detract. I'm sure there are tons of exceptions, but I'm speaking from ma brain, not yours.

Archived