IGNORED

Atmospheric drum'n'bass type track- Check it out

Guest Alex0112

Guest Alex0112

Here's a new track I've been working on, which I feel brings together a bunch of my influences. It's obviously not done, so any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

And on a side note, does anyone know if I can delete some of the tracks I've posted in the past, because I've used 19.88MB of my 20MB upload quota...so I had to decrease the quality of this track to post it here.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

listened to your tune... I think there are some really good ideas here and it's well arranged, but I just didn't really like any of the samples you used. I really don't like the break with the pitched ride cymbals - doesn't flow like it should and feels stuttery. the piano sample seemed a bit wishy washy. the second break that comes in is nice but I don't like the little glitches that occasionally happen on the snare...

I would like to hear this with a different main break, a darker piano sample and some evil bass.

edit: yeah you can delete your old attachments in your control panel....used to be under "manage my files and attachments" but not sure if it's still called that on this new fangled version of watmm.

yeah you can delete your old attachments in your control panel....used to be under "manage my files and attachments" but not sure if it's still called that on this new fangled version of watmm.

i think it still is, as I did it the other day.

Guest ezkerraldean

oooooh. quite nice.

i'd make the beat more pronounced, just louder i guess. the piano later on drowns it out.

Archived