IGNORED

Post pics of your shoes

Guest dese manz hatin

• 3 months later...

i'm still rocking he same adidas sneaks i have had for the past year. i saw these new jordan's today and they really caught my eye. very simple and clean. i'm not sure i'm an air jordan sneaker kind of guy anymore though. but these are real sweet, i may have to reconsider.

jordan-te-3-low-black-metallic-silver-031.jpg

Guest AcrossCanyons

These are my latest shoe buy.

14-03-2011_adiranson_pier_cl_detail3_1.jpg

If there's a nicer shoe out there I don't think I've seen it. I love them. :wub:

Dr Martens = communism/hippies

Dr. Martens = female NME readers.

pfft whatever dawgs.

bought a pair of doc mart boots on sale almost 10 years ago..and they are still in tiptop shape aside from some scuffed up steel toes.

haters gonna hate.

Guest Iain C

been wearing all-black and white outfits a lot lately... and as such, i needed a good pair of black shoes. enter - desert boot Clarks:

img56656625.jpg

the crepe sole is super-comfy and quiet. the suede is really stylin'. a great all-round summer boot.

I ordered some shoes via gilt.com—supra brand. My personal favorite at the moment:

The-Thunder-Hightop-in-Mexican-Blanket-Unisexs-Sneakers-By-Supra2.jpg

Although I'm not sure how well-constructed they are, as they feel somewhat cheap, but we'll see.

My all-time favorite casual shoes though, have got to be the Topman Plimsolls.

topman-scout-dark-plimsoll.jpg

untitled.JPG

I've had four pairs of these guys, also in purple and a dark denim grey sort of canvas. They're admittedly cheap (both in price—$30, and to a lesser degree, in quality as well), but they last long enough for me to get a lot of use out of them.

Guest Sprigg

I buy ~1 pair a year, maybe. If the one's I'm currently wearing fall apart, I get new ones... but I'm in flip flops nearly all year-round, even in winter (though in the winter I do keep a pair of boots handy in case I get stranded or something).

Anybody tried the Vibram's toe shoes? I got a pair of the Fila ones, easily the most comfortable shoes I'v ever worn.

skeletoes.jpg

Edited by Sprigg

alright, for what it's worth, i used to average 3 pairs a year, but after finding out about discount sites for namebrand shoes that i've legitimately wanted...i've bought, or was given, about five pairs of shoes so far this year. i don't even

what is wrong with you people?

I'd have to agree. How often do you people by fucking shoes.

Every three years or so. I generally keep two pairs of work dress shoes, a pair of sneakers like the ones I posted above for when I am working out or walking a lot, a pair of flip flops, and a pair of more dressy casual shoes for going to dinner or whatever. I did have some boots when I lived in colder regions but I'm currently in Florida so no reason for them.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ron Manager

i'm bringing this thread back. these are pretty much all the shoes i own at the moment:

11-08-2012_premontreal_darkgold1.jpg

29-11-2012_clarks_desertboot_darkbrownsu

clae-ellington-grey4.jpg

i really like that last pair, but mine are wearing out and are starting to squeak :cry: