IGNORED

Post pics of your shoes

Guest dese manz hatin

• 2 months later...
56 minutes ago, Sensitive Outsider said:

I know its boating shoes an'all but no socks is still a crime in my book

Why? It’s hot maan! Not wearing visible socks (i do have socks tho but they’re those micro socks that covers only feet) is a compromise between staying alive in the heat, absorbing sweat and not showing men’s feet and toes which is considered as totally lame outside situations near beaches (at leats in europe).

Edited by xox

1 hour ago, Sensitive Outsider said:

From that angle they look like two different shoes at first...!!

Bc they’re have 4 differently colored parts, each part different type of leather with different finishing. I highly recommend tbs shoes! They’re really well made, comfortable and quite cheap for that level of quality.

https://www.tbs1978.com/en/phenis-38066

Edited by xox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, yekker said:

Yeah, eventually no socks with shoes will stink your shoes up so bad that you might as well incinerate them.

Pls don’t incinerate your toes!

But pls also don’t show them to other ppl in public; if it’s too hot just wear invisible socks and shoes ? ? 

D7BA3AD5-0D67-4306-BAF6-CA68237CD68B.jpeg

Edited by xox

Almost fresh out of the box. My old sambas were about 10 years old! In fact if you put sambas in the washing machine a few times the colour fades to beautiful shade of blue. 

AD562091-B89D-4889-8254-5A41355068AB.jpeg

(and yes I have legs like oak trees)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

if the inner of the shoes is in leather, cotton or another natural material it's perfectly fine not to wear socks : comfy and doesn't stink all that much. I know I have 3 pairs I can wear without socks (1 by Nike and 2 by Clarks) and love them. Just need to put them in the washing machine once a year and it's all good from an olfactive perspective.

Lovely shoes xox.

I love shoes / sneakers, even created and "designed" my own imaginary brand (with full collections & all, fake pricing and ads etc...) back when I was 7. Was quite candid and pretty DIY. Blame it on being 6 in 1990 and discovering Jordan, the NBA... and Air Jordan's.

• Like 1