IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

Guest my usernames always really suck

Autistic people don't make eye contact.

Look at those big beautiful brown peepers :3

ulillilliasmirking.jpg

This is for a photograph. And they *avoid* eye-contact, it doesn't mean they do not do.

Anyway, Ulillillia has adult-type Asperger. Egocentric and isolated. Verbal IQ seems high, just listen to his youtube vids, he might be childish but there is no problem of language, in fact he could read me some Hunter S Thompson anyday!

This is true asperger, not "omg look out intraweb I am teh aspergers" like so many isolated teens these days that fake it out to get some attention.

Edited by Philip Glass

Guest inteeliguntdesign

all that effort and ingenuity always amazes me, and tragically put to such a detrimental use.

This is for a photograph. And they *avoid* eye-contact, it doesn't mean they do not do.

Anyway, Ulillillia has adult-type Asperger. Egocentric and isolated. Verbal IQ seems high, just listen to his youtube vids, he might be childish but there is no problem of language, in fact he could read me some Hunter S Thompson anyday!

This is true asperger, not "omg look out intraweb I am teh aspergers" like so many isolated teens these days that fake it out to get some attention.

correct!

• 1 month later...

His website's been slightly updated again and it's exciting news - His book "the legend of the 10 elemental masters" is available to buy!

It's everything you expected it to be, based on the Lulu preview. Buy a copy and help keep him in degreased cheese pizzas, why not.

Guest bitroast

lol @ book review

"You have a 98.4% chance of enjoying this book

Nick Smith has written a book that makes RPGs (role playing games) come to life. You will find that once you pick this book up, the motive to continue reading it will remain in the 700-800 range for the entire duration of the book, making the urge to finish the book more important than most other tasks except perhaps going to the bathroom. During your reading adventure, 54 hours and 52 minutes will pass in book time. Of course you may finish the book faster than this, but at a hefty 258 pages I would not recommend attempting to finish it in less than 2 hours, because this would require you to read roughly 645 words per minute (300*258/120), or more.

The main character is Knuckles, a purple (A0000E0) humanoid who solves mysteries. I don't want to give away too much of the plot, but if you enjoy spell casting and gliding at speeds of up to 800 miles per hour, you will probably like the story line."

Edited by pigster

Guest bitroast

i want to buy this simply to own something ulillillia created. support the guy.

but what if it's fake. what ifi t was fake all alogn and its entire purpose was to create interest to them sell a crappily written rpg-inspired piece of crap fiction, and make lots of money off it. and i was a part of that. fuck!

i want to buy this simply to own something ulillillia created. support the guy.

but what if it's fake. what ifi t was fake all alogn and its entire purpose was to create interest to them sell a crappily written rpg-inspired piece of crap fiction, and make lots of money off it. and i was a part of that. fuck!

then it was the best hoax ever.