IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

Strangely enough, I lost my motive for programming it right as I'm at the point where I can actually play the game. The biggest problem with programming, for a bit, was malloc. I couldn't get it to work for some unknown reason as I either got a bunch of errors or a bunch of warnings, no matter how I used the * and & icons. I got closer when I had the pointer in a struct, but after spending hours of converting to using malloc, I found that the whole program was glitching. Without even touching the code for window creation or windowclass creation, errors were occurring here. I'm thinking that it may be because I used an array of structs, each with the pointer in it. I just had an all-black display. Once I converted back to using global arrays, all the problems went away. I've pretty much given up on malloc

why do i get the feeling he doesn't really know what he's doing with pointers or memory allocation?

i actually kinda worry about ulillillia

i think a couple of watmm people, a LOT of SA goons, maybe some 4chan etc people will buy his book

people all over the fucking internet are fascinated by him

and as a result he'll get an inflated sense of how good it is.

but then again a good proportion of these people as borderline aspie/basement-dweller types will probably enjoy the shit out of it, too

so actually i just don't know. if maddox can make a living out of what is essentially the same thing, why not?

i'd just hate to see anonymous going chris-chan on him or something

Guest my usernames always really suck

i actually kinda worry about ulillillia

i think a couple of watmm people, a LOT of SA goons, maybe some 4chan etc people will buy his book

but then again a good proportion of these people as borderline aspie/basement-dweller types will probably enjoy the shit out of it, too

so actually i just don't know. if maddox can make a living out of what is essentially the same thing, why not?

i'd just hate to see anonymous going chris-chan on him or something

Chris-Chan brought the ire on himself by being a racist homophobic right-wing pedophile.

Ulillillia is none of those things.

true - people in the SA thread were basically pointing out that he was essentially a crazy pure, extreme abstraction of an SA goon*

and there's definitely an element of truth to this

*really though, insert your own favourite aspie-tastic internet craphole here**.

**hell, i'm adding footnotes to posts on an internet forum. guilty as a next man.

Guest 277: 930-933

This is for a photograph. And they *avoid* eye-contact, it doesn't mean they do not do.

Anyway, Ulillillia has adult-type Asperger. Egocentric and isolated. Verbal IQ seems high, just listen to his youtube vids, he might be childish but there is no problem of language, in fact he could read me some Hunter S Thompson anyday!

This is true asperger, not "omg look out intraweb I am teh aspergers" like so many isolated teens these days that fake it out to get some attention.

Uli himself has stated that he does not have Asperger´s but suffers from extreme Obsessive Compulsive behaviour.

Guest my usernames always really suck

This is for a photograph. And they *avoid* eye-contact, it doesn't mean they do not do.

Anyway, Ulillillia has adult-type Asperger. Egocentric and isolated. Verbal IQ seems high, just listen to his youtube vids, he might be childish but there is no problem of language, in fact he could read me some Hunter S Thompson anyday!

This is true asperger, not "omg look out intraweb I am teh aspergers" like so many isolated teens these days that fake it out to get some attention.

Uli himself has stated that he does not have Asperger´s but suffers from extreme Obsessive Compulsive behaviour.

Explain his complete inability to comprehend sarcasm and subtle humor, then.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

pretty much all celebrities go through this process tho.

Guest underscore

you don't have to have Asperger's to be anti-social and perhaps have a hard time comprehending such things based on your limited experience with social interaction.

• 7 months later...

Not exactly a site update, but Uli seems to be doing a walkthrough/commentary on Mega Man 4, for anyone who likes to watch/listen/masturbate to his glorious YouTube video narration!

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hsHReKJgs&playnext_from=TL&videos=NYq4WB1_LmE&feature=sub

Guest ezkerraldean

you don't have to have Asperger's to be anti-social and perhaps have a hard time comprehending such things based on your limited experience with social interaction.

i think "absolute mentalist" is the best descriptive term

• 1 year later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

I only just noticed this stuff he wrote about how he really likes setting off fireworks? He's an odd fellow and no mistake

So I guess he survived the flood?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyGRTkhhkA

ULI talking like a newscaster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQI-W6mmtc

I managed to tread water for one hour once, but that was in a relatively still body of water with a flow of about 2 mph and a temperature of 82 degrees. A faster moving body of water at colder temperatures would reduce my treading efficiency by 2.8% for every 1 mph increase in water speed and by 1.7% for each 1 degree decrease in temperature.
:sup:

i commented on his video and got a response!

Me:

"Hey Ulillillia, two questions:

• Exactly how many miles would you estimate that initial traffic back-up was in your video?

• Have you ever revealed your real first name? I can't say I remember ever seeing it on your site. Infinitely curious!"

Ulillillia:

"The traffic was backed up for a good 4 miles or so. Look at a map and note the junction where the 83 bypass joins up with another road that leads west and east. Note the junction at the north end of town. This span is how far the traffic was backed up. I'm estimating it's 4 miles."

seriously though i don't remember ever knowing his real name lol.

Guest Pennywise

yeh I asked him once if he was overweight because he looked like he was in this picture.

workingonmy2Dgamethumb.jpg

he said he put his t-shirt over his knees whilst sitting.

Sorry for that, world's most boring story.

yeh I asked him once if he was overweight because he looked like he was in this picture.

workingonmy2Dgamethumb.jpg

he said he put his t-shirt over his knees whilst sitting.

Sorry for that, world's most boring story.

nothing is boring in ulillillia's world, i'm happy to have found out that he isn't obese