IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

yeh I asked him once if he was overweight because he looked like he was in this picture.

workingonmy2Dgamethumb.jpg

he said he put his t-shirt over his knees whilst sitting.

Sorry for that, world's most boring story.

nothing is boring in ulillillia's world, i'm happy to have found out that he isn't obese

see also

post-96-0-03985400-1311882266_thumb.jpg

Edited by zazen

Guest Iain C

I sent Ulillillia an email yesterday asking what his favourite font/typeface was. Amazingly, the great man replied back just a couple of hours later... and I'm pleased to announce that his favourite typeface is Tahoma. As for his least favourite, that prize goes to any picture/symbol based typeface (Wingdings etc.)

Naturally, I've printed off the email and stuck it to my wall.

Edited by Iain C

Guest Coalbucket PI

I sent Ulillillia an email yesterday asking what his favourite font/typeface was. Amazingly, the great man replied back just a couple of hours later... and I'm pleased to announce that his favourite typeface is Tahoma. As for his least favourite, that prize goes to any picture/symbol based typeface (Wingdings etc.)

haha! I emailed him for advice on colours used in a flyer I designed after reading this but I'm still waiting for a reply :(

haha! I emailed him for advice on colours used in a flyer I designed after reading this but I'm still waiting for a reply :(

Did you send an attachment? He wont read anything with attachments.

You also need to avoid the words 'Person' and 'People'.

Guest hahathhat

sending ulillillia a properly-formatted email sounds only a bit simpler than putting together a patent application.

Edited by hahathhat

• 1 month later...
Guest Enter a new display name

It's only part 1 of 5 and it lasts 20 minutes?

**cancels everything planned today to watch the whole tutorial**

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah some students approached him and he accepted. How batshit insane that's going to be? Hope they address the issue of his mental health and how his parrents don't do anything about it. Same for her sister.

Yeah some students approached him and he accepted. How batshit insane that's going to be? Hope they address the issue of his mental health and how his parrents don't do anything about it. Same for her sister.

woah, where did you get that photo? I've been trying to find out if the documentary got filmed or not, cos it co-incided with the floods. Looks like they managed to film it.

Its weird cos I was thinking that Ulillillia would be a brilliant documentary, with the whole internet angle and everything, and then someone approaches him to film one.

re: Ulillillia's family - although he doesn't mention it on his blog, I think his family have done things about his mental health. I emailed him a few years ago and he mentioned that he had seen lots of doctors. He mentions doctors on his blog too, now and then. But mostly he doesn't. Thats not to say his family are coping well or anything, but I think they are basically aware that he's very different and needs help, and within their means they are trying to get him that help.

Edited by zazen

Ah, I see where you got the photos from.

I won't post it here but it turns out Uli's older sister is fairly active on the internet as well. She's a sci-fi/fantasy author, and like Uli, also uses a psudeonym.

Looks like the film crew were with Uli's family for the month of July.

just spent an hour in front of the camera... @_@ ... the film crew is here to do a documentary on my brother (and a little about the flood). I spent about 50 mins detailing how my brother and I get along and such (surprised the crew to learn my brother and I aren't all that dissimilar) and 10 mins talking about my book (even did a "commercial" in one take with no screw ups).

I hope the documentary gets finished, it could do a lot to help Uli and his family out.

Edited by zazen