IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

It's not. You can't write thousands of brute force line of codes, create a game with 100+ parallax scrolling, write intensive blogs, write a book, answer to each and every of your 100+ videos on youtube, answer your emails, etc... while still keeping a cohesive story without contradiction, and think it might be fake.

Edited by Philip Glass

Holy fuck, I'll go on Fandango and buy my ticket right now!

I totally want a 'Welcome to Ulillillia City' t-shirt! Rainbow-on-black. (If you know what I mean.)

Yeah some students approached him and he accepted. How batshit insane that's going to be? Hope they address the issue of his mental health and how his parrents don't do anything about it. Same for her sister.

woah, where did you get that photo? I've been trying to find out if the documentary got filmed or not, cos it co-incided with the floods. Looks like they managed to film it.

Its weird cos I was thinking that Ulillillia would be a brilliant documentary, with the whole internet angle and everything, and then someone approaches him to film one.

re: Ulillillia's family - although he doesn't mention it on his blog, I think his family have done things about his mental health. I emailed him a few years ago and he mentioned that he had seen lots of doctors. He mentions doctors on his blog too, now and then. But mostly he doesn't. Thats not to say his family are coping well or anything, but I think they are basically aware that he's very different and needs help, and within their means they are trying to get him that help.

Yes. I think it is kind of ridiculous for us to pass judgement on his family. He seems to be doing pretty well for himself. He probably has a lot of shit going on mentally and his family seems to give him space while still supporting him, I mean, he doesn't seem to express any thoughts that I would find violent, disturbed, or malicious. I've seen people in far worse mental health that have been totally neglected by the system, he seems like one of the lucky ones and he seems to somewhat thrive in a way. He doesn't seem depressed or suicidal, for one.

• 2 months later...
Guest disparaissant

so

he eats what, 2 of those a day?

3?

zooms in on the nutrition information, each one of those is 175% of his RDA of sodium

he is going to be dead in 10 years

Guest disparaissant

that look on his face at the very end is a little heartbreaking, i hate finding out awkward weirdos are aware of the fact that they are awkward weirdos :(

that look on his face at the very end is a little heartbreaking, i hate finding out awkward weirdos are aware of the fact that they are awkward weirdos :(

This.