IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

i imagine it's videogame music slowed down. does he have any youtube videos explaining him changing the speeds of his favourite songs? wouldn't be surprised if it was just yanked from that !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Aserinsky

Ulillillia breaks his fireworks record:

[youtubehd]97WJlj1w6Rw[/youtubehd]

Also update on the documentary:

A Letter from the Producer April 20, 2013

To Nick's friends & Ours:

I know we've said this before, but I'm sorry that this documentary is taking so long to complete and that the wait has become bothersome. The film is being worked on right now, but I've decided to share exactly what has been holding things up, going back quite a bit.

After we returned to New York a year and a half ago with a lot of footage of Nick and the flood, we - young and recent film school graduates - thought that it was important to make a film that focused on everything we saw in North Dakota that summer, with the specific intention of getting festival attention. Once we realized that film wasn't clicking with festivals, we thought we would release it, as it was, during the Fall of 2012.

In truth, the first edit of the film wasn't very good, but what we lacked then in experience we make up for with integrity and shrewdness. Sure, we may have let it go too long before deciding to "hit reset" and go about it a different way, but we care a lot about this film and we will not release it until it is complete and worthy of your time. Nick would never release his game until it was good enough to meet his high standards and attention to detail, and I refuse to betray our honor, Nick's legacy, or the audience that has waited anxiously. You deserve a great and interesting documentary about Nick, and you are going to get that.

So now I am editing it myself, working on it every day, and it will get done. Since we're no longer making a film for festivals, I am editing a film for you. I want to impress you, entertain you, and leave you eagerly looking forward to our next film. I have everything riding on this film, the least of which is my reputation. The film is approximately 75% complete now. Also, I want you to know that I will start posting more regular updates to keep you entertained and informed until the day the film is released.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. I'll have more for you soon.

Yours,
Trevor Duwyn

Episode Seven: Work

Robert Ashley talks to a developer at a big game studio about his strange trip from blue collar work to video game work, gets a lesson in work ethic from legendary game designer John Romero, finds out what can happen when you give your work away for free, and profiles Nick Smith (aka Ulillillia).

http://alifewellwasted.com/

• 1 month later...

This is an amazing vid, once you realize that he's been playing for TWO hours at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1PXH26GuA

Edited by Philip Glass

• 1 year later...
Guest bitroast

Can't wait for the degreasing episode - The conclusion shot/commentary is probably the funniest thing I've seen all week !

lol watch to the end

*edit* yes! the whole thing killed me. it was like a story with beginning middle and end.

the phone order had me laugh out much louder than i have laughed in a good while. "nothing but cheese. yep nothing but cheese. ... ah that should be it."

Edited by bitroast

Guest bitroast

"the 30-inch pizza all started with some planning in the advance to get hungry by the time i first wake up on this particular day which is now june 3."