IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

I read somewhere Uli has extreme OCD. Can you imagine the pain inside his brain as he thinks "I have to say 'this particular day', I have to thoroughly describe this pizza, I have to say 'I have to put the pizza on the back, not on the front as usual', I have to measure the pizza is really 30 inch, I have to label this experience as 'level 30'"...

Guest bitroast

i'm more fascinated by him having to plan getting a pizza. i guess it is a pretty big pizza, but lol. planning in advance to get a giant 30-ich pizza. nothing but cheese.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

am i the only one who, even though i sometimes watch his videos out of curiosity, his extreme quirks sometimes almost piss me off? yeah i know he probably can't help it so that's why the key word there is almost, but then again i think to some degree he could help it and in fact i think if anyone could help him the main person would be himself, which is probably true of anyone. i know my shit aint perfect but god damn if the hell he's built for himself isn't possibly the most overly elaborate, nonsensical, and completely arbitrary one anyone has ever made for themselves, with his videos each serving as log to the world of its detailed design and execution. he literally imprisoned his own mind in bubsy3d for a billion hours. a game so shit that surely even the developers who made it knew it was terrible and wanted to forget all about it and move on and probably thought nobody would ever play it let alone want to live there.

am i the only one who, even though i sometimes watch his videos out of curiosity, his extreme quirks sometimes almost piss me off? yeah i know he probably can't help it so that's why the key word there is almost, but then again i think to some degree he could help it and in fact i think if anyone could help him the main person would be himself, which is probably true of anyone. i know my shit aint perfect but god damn if the hell he's built for himself isn't possibly the most overly elaborate, nonsensical, and completely arbitrary one anyone has ever made for themselves, with his videos each serving as log to the world of its detailed design and execution. he literally imprisoned his own mind in bubsy3d for a billion hours. a game so shit that surely even the developers who made it knew it was terrible and wanted to forget all about it and move on and probably thought nobody would ever play it let alone want to live there.

Well, he looks fairly happy in his videos, doesn't he?

yeh i actually just thought that. it is true, he does seem to be happy. but then are edited videos taken out of a context and cherry picked out of a person's life a real indicator of who they are? i dont know. on the other hand at his site he himself lists his quirks as a list of 'issues' and 'problems' which he wants to get rid of. so i think the idea that this is a guy who's perfectly happy with his extreme isolation is seriously questionable. he seems to be making some improvement but its like what about bob's baby steps. nobody can know but him and maybe his family i guess but i personally wouldn't be surprised if he was severely depressed. i think not being able to look in a mirror says a lot too.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Someone should contact Louis Theroux to see if he'd be interested in doing the documentary instead. Those guys clearly don't know what they're doing if it's taken them three years to come up with absolutely nothing of value. It would pretty much write itself surely? One of the most fascinating characters ever

Guest bitroast

Someone should contact Louis Theroux to see if he'd be interested in doing the documentary instead. Those guys clearly don't know what they're doing if it's taken them three years to come up with absolutely nothing of value. It would pretty much write itself surely? One of the most fascinating characters ever

I half wonderr if they did something and felt bad doing a silly jokey documentary after getting to know him and sympathising with the dude.

I imagine it would be a hard balancing act making something entertaining but respectful

Sadly there are probably a lot of people like him, and for whatever reason never got interested in technology or the internet and thus their stories are never known...